21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
AckTivity said:
It looks like a lot of people got responses to the sponsor application really fast. We submitted our application March 20, 2013. We had no communication until last week when I received the email for the medical. My wife never received an email about her being approved and when I check ecas, it just says that the application is in process.

Is this maybe the difference between inland and outland (we're doing it inland)? Or was it just the bad luck of timing and the strike?
Inland gets their sponsor approval at roughly 11 months. Outland is usually within 30 days, so yes, there is a HUGE difference in timing.

Is your wife the sponsor or the applicant? If she is the applicant "in process" means the sponsor has already been approved and this is stage 2. If she is the sponsor, then I would call and question if stage 1 has been approved and this is why you have received your 'medical request' already.

Good luck.

canadian /nepal

Jun 17, 2015
are you sure about this bc we have the same thing on my husbands pr applaciton on the cic site ? and it hass been about 10 days and we have received nothing as of yet so stressed omg

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
dear friend
i am new here.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am.the officer told me she will inform me after about 5/6 weeks later.and took two form ,,she didnot ask for police clearance.
right now my cic application status was-"Decision Made"
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016 about the decision on your application.
today is 18th april but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status
does is it mean they refuse me?
plz anyone have any idea about this plz inform me.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
sumu28 said:
dear friend
i am new here.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am.the officer told me she will inform me after about 5/6 weeks later.and took two form ,,she didnot ask for police clearance.
right now my cic application status was-"Decision Made"
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016 about the decision on your application.
today is 18th april but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status
does is it mean they refuse me?
plz anyone have any idea about this plz inform me.
Di you get your Lawyer to send an Email to then with the subject URGENT????? If you havent aks your lawyer to do that
pls try that, or you can get the lawyer to call directly or both.

Romaan

Jan 22, 2015
Hi
Can anyone ans my question as I checked my status online it says decion made for sponsorship and on the other side its still in process for permanent residence?
Plzzz let me know exactly wat I should expect?

krei_zie

May 28, 2015
Hey folks,

I just checked the status:

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor VAN HUY THAN on March 4, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 16, 2015.

It has just changed from In process to Decision Made, and I am still looking for fingers print request done. Is it a bad news?

cynthiakward

Jun 26, 2015
Decision made???

Hello! I am very confused....
On our application status: It changed September 7th to "Decision made" Ive been waiting patiently for nearly a month for maybe a letter or something to come....
Our status is as follows...
Sponsorship Application Status says Decision made
but on our Permanent Residence Application Status says Still in Progress....
I called Ottawa office today and they said that our files were still in Delhi and on their behalf no decision has been made as of yet and that we should contact the delhi office...about the status change to "decision made"
:(
Does it mean soon ? since the status did change?
Who changes the status' Canada or India (Country of Spousal Sponsorship of my husband)

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Re: Decision made???

cynthiakward said:
Hello! I am very confused....
On our application status: It changed September 7th to "Decision made" Ive been waiting patiently for nearly a month for maybe a letter or something to come....
Our status is as follows...
Sponsorship Application Status says Decision made
but on our Permanent Residence Application Status says Still in Progress....
I called Ottawa office today and they said that our files were still in Delhi and on their behalf no decision has been made as of yet and that we should contact the delhi office...about the status change to "decision made"
:(
Does it mean soon ? since the status did change?
Who changes the status' Canada or India (Country of Spousal Sponsorship of my husband)
It is normal. You may never get any mail about the sponsorship decision. Now you wait for the applicant decision. Still a ways to go

redskeptron

Dec 9, 2016
hi,

my sponsorship apllication status says decision made and my permanent resident status says application recieved. and i get a full refund too except for the processing fee. am i declined as a sponsor?

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Congratulation PSTMarthe, Drewday and Sumu!

So much good news this month.

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Hello,

I had a question about the "Decision Made" status. Under "Peremenant Residence Application Status" it says 'Decision Made'. When i click on 'Decision Made' it breaks down the process as follows:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received application for permanent residence on November 14, 2016.
  2. We started processing application on December 19, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I was reading that some people had a 4th point saying a decision has been made and we will contact you shortly. Should that also happen to my status? Or should I be on the look out for a letter already? Any help would be great! The status has been such for a week now

saidouv

May 22, 2017
can anyone explain to me through his experience ,my spouse medical expired 3 daays ago and never get a decision made.here is the process details:

• We received your application for permanent residence on August 15, 2016.
  • We started processing your application on September 27, 2016.
  • Medical results have been received.

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
hello everyone... i send my husband s file to mississauga may 31 they start processing our file june 29 now i can see spouse sponsor application stauts decision made they ask for medical for sent to them one month ago after that they didnt send us any email just wondering if any body else have same experience i dint know they send my file to new delhi or still in mississauga almost 2 and half months plz can u tell me if any body else have same experience thnku

Jul 19, 2017
Hello,

I had a question about the "Decision Made" status. Under "Peremenant Residence Application Status" it says 'Decision Made'. When i click on 'Decision Made' it breaks down the process as follows:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received application for permanent residence on November 14, 2016.
  2. We started processing application on December 19, 2016.
I was reading that some people had a 4th point saying a decision has been made and we will contact you shortly. Should that also happen to my status? Or should I be on the look out for a letter already? Any help would be great! The status has been such for a week now

Hi,
Can you let me know what was your status after medical results have been received. Now I'm waiting in the same process and my application is in process.. Still how many months it will take to get the visa and what will be next process

Jul 19, 2017
HI,

This is status for Permanent Residence visa. Till yesterday status of my application was APPLICATION RECEIVED. Now It is IN PROGRESS. Kindly let me know what will be next process and still how many months it will take to get the visa approved
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 1, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on October 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.