+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does it means "DECISION MADE" in my Permanent Residence Application Status

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical recieved.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what the rocuments could be? Havnt received any email yet!!

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical recieved.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what the rocuments could be? Havnt received any email yet!!
Did you check your online account? Passport request can be done either by email, online account or mail. Some friends of mine received Passport requests via mail :)

Reactions: Mano Ahmed

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Did you check your online account? Passport request can be done either by email, online account or mail. Some friends of mine received Passport requests via mail :)
I have a representative (who i am waiting to get response from) and personally have no access to myCIC.

I want to know if this looks like a positive response or not! The wait is so frustrating!

Also on the same day, 13th March 2019, when i called IRCC, the agent confirmed that background check was completed and no further documents are required!

Not sure if the ECAS line came before or after the phone call..

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I believe it's a positive response. Stay tuned. It was 4 weeks for me to receive the further action after DM. It may take longer for the other applications. What we can do is waiting :). But you should ask your representative.

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
I believe it's a positive response. Stay tuned. It was 4 weeks for me to receive the further action after DM. It may take longer for the other applications. What we can do is waiting :). But you should ask your representative.
Omg i hope so!!

Did u also recieve the additional line on eCAS after DM like this:

1. We sent you correspondence on xxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Sry for asking too many questions..

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Omg i hope so!!

Did u also recieve the additional line on eCAS after DM like this:

1. We sent you correspondence on xxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Sry for asking too many questions..
No, nothing updated on eCAS. I saw it on my online account.

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Just received PPR!! Thanks for the help!

Just so everyone knows, ECAS was the most uptodate way of checking the process.

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
hello
I applied for sponsorship

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 28, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
anybody knows how long does it takes for next step i’m so nervous

JenenePersad

Oct 19, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
File Transfer...
06-02-2019
Med's Request
11-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2019
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this similar change in ECAS. As I checked my account today, I noticed that there was a change in my status. It now reads "Decision Made" but as I clicked on the link, it has not updated any information. It still reads, Medical recieved but no word on if a background check was done or medical passed.

Hopefully there is something positive from this. Just hoping someone has some insight on this situation!

Best wishes all on the process!

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this similar change in ECAS. As I checked my account today, I noticed that there was a change in my status. It now reads "Decision Made" but as I clicked on the link, it has not updated any information. It still reads, Medical recieved but no word on if a background check was done or medical passed.

Hopefully there is something positive from this. Just hoping someone has some insight on this situation!

Best wishes all on the process!
how long does it take for changing your status could you tel me؟

JenenePersad

Oct 19, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
File Transfer...
06-02-2019
Med's Request
11-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2019
how long does it take for changing your status could you tel me؟
Hi,

My status changed on March 28 2019. To be honest, it has been in process for a while so I'm not sure if there is a specific time. Each application is different. Sorry I couldn't be more specific!