+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does it means "DECISION MADE" in my Permanent Residence Application Status

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Good Morning,

I am really hoping someone can advice me best. On my Ecas I saw that DM on both sponsor and applicant side on March 16/2018. I still have not received any letter or email from them confirming anything. Does it usually take this long to get a reply after DM. My file is at Etobicoke VO.

Thank you in advance!

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Hi

Any updates on your application?

Same here i checked mine just on friday and decision made for both but no email.
Thank you

Good Morning,

I am really hoping someone can advice me best. On my Ecas I saw that DM on both sponsor and applicant side on March 16/2018. I still have not received any letter or email from them confirming anything. Does it usually take this long to get a reply after DM. My file is at Etobicoke VO.

Thank you in advance!

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hi

Any updates on your application?

Same here i checked mine just on friday and decision made for both but no email.
Thank you

Hey,

Yes last Wednesday I received landing appointment via email after six weeks from DM. I am schedule for today at 2:00pm at the Etobicoke office. So nervous

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Hi congrats and thank u.

Did they requested u medical? Mine is no email or mail, just Aor from email on November 27. Um and then Dm last friday they started processing the application April 11. Kinda worried

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
You can do it pls.update me congrats

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
ok, relax and please don't listen to the other poster. he commonly posts information that is not very helpful.

did the sponsor ever receive sponsor approval? if so, then the status in ECAS/MyCIC was never updated to reflect a decision was made on the sponsor application. it is common for the online tools to not be updated regularly and it means absolutely nothing.

if the sponsor did receive sponsor approval, then it sounds like the applicant's application was approved. the application will not be rejected unless there were multiple attempts of additional information being ignored or an interview was held. legally, they need to give the applicant the chance to answer to their concerns before rejecting an application.

if the applicant is visa exempt, there is a chance his passport request was waived and they should be on a lookout for their approval paper in regular mail.

if the applicant requires a visa to travel to canada, then the applicant should be receiving the passport request soon by email (if it wasn't already received) so he can submit his passport for visa processing and receive his approval paper back from IRCC.
Hi there, I had a question it may sound stupid though. I received approval of sponsorship ( it’s inland application) and right now I see decision made on both side on ecase do you know what does this indicate ? Thank in advance

Mariekris Tolentino

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi can anyone tell me what will happen if ,
In my Gckey account im in the process of background checking, while in the cic online tool it was DECISION MADE.

Thank you in advance..

Nazrana

Sep 22, 2018
Today morning I got pre arriving form .. is it a good sign? And on Monday my status changed to decision made..

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Hi can anyone tell me what will happen if ,
In my Gckey account im in the process of background checking, while in the cic online tool it was DECISION MADE.

Thank you in advance..
The GCKey is not always updated. It will only say approved once you have landed. The online tool is more reliable. I guess you have almost reached the end. PR is on its way.

Reactions: Mariekris Tolentino
Oct 14, 2017
hi there, can anyone help me plzz, my dad sponsor me 2 years ago, and i just check the status of my application and it shows decision made and when i click on it and its shows the step where cic ask us for medical dna and but didnt shows that our application is approved or rejected,did anyone know what happened after decision made, thanks

ks231

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
Hi Guys
I need some urgent help to understand my situation .
I received a request letter two months ago and I was advised to submit dependents passport to local Canadian visa office (Dependents are living back home country and I am live in Canada), and it was mentioned in the letter that local IRCC office (in my city ) will contact to finalize the application of principal applicant.
Dependents Passports were submitted 7 weeks ago . However , There is no update since that ,and Local IRCC office have not contacted either.
Application status on Ecas tool is decision made for last two month ,IRCC call rep also confirmed me that application is approved and i should wait for the next step.
It has been two months I have not received landing appointment or passport request (for myself).
I am hoping if someone help me to find that what will be the next step and how long it could take to finalize the application . Thanks

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Thank you for your replies, The DM was changed around 12 days ago.
Will CIC send the confirmation to Sponsor via email or post?
I have similar issue this weekend. Decision made on sponsor eligibility but PR still in process. I don't know what the decision is yet. Very worried, no email, no mail as yet.!