+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does it mean" we sent you a letter on 19th July. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us"?

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
Please can anyone help me with this?
In our Spousal Application Status, on the CIC website, they have written this:-

That they have sent us a mail and we have to wait but can anyone assist us what are the contents of the letter should be?
We have already submitted the Biometrics and Medical and the Application Status is showing that they have received the medical.
We really appreciate this.
Hi I reciece same message pls help what it means
6. We sent xxxxxx medical instructions on August 1, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

7. We sent xxxxxx a letter on August 20, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Pls help n guide what could be possible content of the letter as you recieved same response
Regards

Sunnymann78

Sep 23, 2021
Please can anyone help me with this?
In our Spousal Application Status, on the CIC website, they have written this:-

That they have sent us a mail and we have to wait but can anyone assist us what are the contents of the letter should be?
We have already submitted the Biometrics and Medical and the Application Status is showing that they have received the medical.
We really appreciate this.
Hi i also got this massage did you receive any thing

Zeelittoh

Mar 12, 2023
I got the same thing after Medical received, I’ve been waiting to hear from the IOM. According to a member from the Canadian High Commission after my last interview was that IOM will contact me within two weeks to arrange for my travels but it’s been a month no news

Zeelittoh

Mar 12, 2023
Hi I reciece same message pls help what it means
6. We sent xxxxxx medical instructions on August 1, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

7. We sent xxxxxx a letter on August 20, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Pls help n guide what could be possible content of the letter as you recieved same response
Regards
We are on the same level, number 7
Have you received your visa? Please reply

Zeelittoh

Mar 12, 2023
I’m not sure what you mean by SA but I’ve done my biometrics,medical and also the final interview
Just waiting on IOM to contact me

Faraway12

Apr 19, 2023
I’m not sure what you mean by SA but I’ve done my biometrics,medical and also the final interview
Just waiting on IOM to contact me
SA = Sponsor Approval

Edited:

I just saw that you mentioned Final Interview so i guess you passed that stage

Faraway12

Apr 19, 2023
Ok for outland usually its aor, then biometric, medical, Sponsor Approval, then after that file will move to Visa office the next step after that is reviewing eligibility and background check

Zeelittoh

Mar 12, 2023
Are you inland or outland?
Ok for outland usually its aor, then biometric, medical, Sponsor Approval, then after that file will move to Visa office the next step after that is reviewing eligibility and background check
i see then I guess I’m in the reviewing and background check stage coz I’ve met with the Visa department from the Canadian embassy here in Malaysia