+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What do you think about the new FSW rules?

himanshu2277

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Boston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
sent - Done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Namaste...!
Passport Req..
Namaste...!
VISA ISSUED...
Ohh GOD...!
LANDED..........
Namaste...!
aspire said:
...this makes processing faster than ever...
when you go for arrange all of the docs and applying for initial process steps t CIO and may be the list will change!!!. my one friend get ready with all documents and he went for IELTS and he get result 7bands,. now he looks on the list the NOC 0213 is no more, he waste time, money and much more efforts he added to arrange all documents for saving time.
himanshu2277

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
himanshu2277 said:
when you go for arrange all of the docs and applying for initial process steps t CIO and may be the list will change!!!. my one friend get ready with all documents and he went for IELTS and he get result 7bands,. now he looks on the list the NOC 0213 is no more, he waste time, money and much more efforts he added to arrange all documents for saving time.
himanshu2277
Unfortunately, any change of rules will bring some discomfort to anyone. Anyone applying is always taking a chance, either with rules changing before they get their documents in or even hoping they fit into an NOC when they might not. Fortunately or unfortunately, Canada needs to what is good for itself. You should ask your friend to look at PNP, FSW2 or QSW. These are some of the other methods. I saw a post by Maaties that showed all the different methods for going to Canada, you should look for that thread.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
himanshu2277 said:
himanshu2277
All I can say is that my heart goes to those friends who cannot apply because of the new rule.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutemedo said:
Now u have to send not only IELTS score and Police certificate but also all documents mentioned in ur visa office specific checklist including copies of degrees,experience certificate,bank statements etc.. with ur initial forms to CIO Sydney Canada !
I think CIC is trying to make it easier for applicants but at the beginning sacrifices are inevitable and I am deeply sorry for those. Nevertheless, it’s not the end of the world.
Cheers,

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
sapanaB said:
Rozel, in this connection, your guess is as good as mine :)
Saurav- Dear friend plz tell me, how point is calculated for experience? for claiming 21 points required continuous experience in same NOC? or total experience from other NOC will be counted?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Saurav said:
Saurav- Dear friend plz tell me, how point is calculated for experience? for claiming 21 points required continuous experience in same NOC? or total experience from other NOC will be counted?
Total experience in past ten years in Noc level A,B or O

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand the reason Canada is changing NOC list , they have number of areas where the expertise are missing to support the future infrastructure, bisic amenities. That may be reason they have added few new NOC. Same time they removed the most popular one like IT as they might have received so many eligible applicant , may be good enough to support them for next 10 years.