+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What can be the answers to these tricky Questions During Interview

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Seniors,

Need you help and Thoughts on it...

In case i am being asked in the Interview that:-

1) Now the new list doesnt reflect ur NOC anymore , how can u assure me that u can stil be economically stable in canada although the skill is no more in Demand ...

2) What will you do in case i refuse the Visa...

Ur Thoughts, Input ,Suggestion ... on this ..Please...

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Ans 1. Firstly, you should say that you are vastly experienced in your field and you are ready to do hard work whatever may come, surely I am going to succeed.

Secondly, I am carrying enough funds to survive myself for a year or two and I am sure I am qualified enough to get a good job.

Ans 2. If I am denied my VISA, I will apply again and try to work on the factor which lead to my VISA denial. I am very optimistic and I am sure I will get my VISA.

S

shibuya

Yahoo india ur ans 2 is incorrect. His NOC is no longer there so how will he re apply?

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
and moreover u cannot Appeal in FSW... Guys .... Please ... think something Out of the BOX ..... this is what my Manager Keeps saying ...:)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Seniors,

1) Now the new list doesnt reflect ur NOC anymore , how can u assure me that u can stil be economically stable in canada although the skill is no more in Demand ...

Why can't you be more positive to yourself? What make you think that they are going to ask you such questions? If you create the environment for negative ideas, your interviewer will be tuff on you.
Cheers,

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
shibuya said:
Yahoo india ur ans 2 is incorrect. His NOC is no longer there so how will he re apply?
Of course his answer is wrong. But he must be hopefull that with next change in ministrial instructions, his NOC will appear again.
Cheers

MH

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
beauhoe said:
Why can't you be more positive to yourself? What make you think that they are going to ask you such questions? If you create the environment for negative ideas, your interviewer will be tuff on you.
Cheers,
Hi beauhoe,

My Policy of life is "GIVE YOUR BEST BUT BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST" so i want to have all the Tools in my KIT ...so that i can Tackle any kind of situation out there... I am Positive thats not a Problem... U dont Prepare for positive ... u always prepare for negative... difficult situation.... i dont want to look blank if VO really ask such Question... and This is a Very Genuine Questions isn't it...

imran007

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121(University Professor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
Nomination.....
17-04-10
AOR Received.
23-04-10
amrit singh - when is yr interview schedulre? what is yr NOC ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi beauhoe,

My Policy of life is "GIVE YOUR BEST BUT BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST" so i want to have all the Tools in my KIT ...so that i can Tackle any kind of situation out there... I am Positive thats not a Problem... U dont Prepare for positive ... u always prepare for negative... difficult situation.... i dont want to look blank if VO really ask such Question... and This is a Very Genuine Questions isn't it...
I am not here to change your policy of life so i will simply wish you all the best for your interview knowing that you will make it through.
By the way, happy Canada day my friend!
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Seniors,

If you think about it, no VO is going to ask you such question (just my opinion).
First question: "Now the new list doesn't reflect your NOC anymore, how can u assure me that u can still be economically stable in Canada although the skill is no more in Demand". You are not post June 26th, 2010 so how anybody could just ask you about this? I just think that it is not a subject that concerns you in particular. Maybe I am reading you wrong.
Second question: What will you do in case I refuse the Visa? I don't know if CIC is concern about what we will do if our case is rejected I am sure that they have enough to deal with and have no time to think about this question.
The question that may be directed to you during your interview and I think you may prepare yourself for is this: What are you going to do if we give you the visa (you have been positive to yourself) and once in Canada you could not find a job related to your NOC? This question can come anytime not just because your NOC has been removed but again I am not a visa expect.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
So what will be Answer for that ...?
You are ready to drive taxi, work in construction or plantations. You are not scared of survival jobs that will keep you flooding until you get a better job that fits your NOC. Tell him that you are a warrior and survivor and you are not afraid or ashamed, are you?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Secondly, I am carrying enough funds to survive myself for a year or two and I am sure I am qualified enough to get a good job.

Ans 2. If I am denied my VISA, I will apply again and try to work on the factor which lead to my VISA denial. I am very optimistic and I am sure I will get my VISA.
[/quote]
I don't know if telling a VO that you have enough funds for a year or two is convincing and if I was that VO, my next question will be: How about the third year etc...? Bad idea!
Ans 2. There is no background for such question.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
You are ready to drive taxi, work in construction or plantations. You are not scared of survival jobs that will keep you flooding until you get a better job that fits your NOC. Tell him that you are a warrior and survivor and you are not afraid or ashamed, are you?
Never say these words, say only that you are capable enough ( good qualification and experience ) to find good job in finance sector. Say change in occupation list would not effect you.

I dont think that they are calling you for interview for these questions, they may require clarifications regarding :-
1. Your family.
2. Your work experience.
3. Your POF.
4. Your FTH.