+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what are the supporting documents required to prove the relation.

davidel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Hi,
I want to understand the list of supporting documents required to prove uncle or aunt relation in our PR processing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I want to understand the list of supporting documents required to prove uncle or aunt relation in our PR processing.
Congratulations. How are you getting points for your aunt and uncle for PR processing?

• A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
  • Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
    • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).
  • Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage certificate, legal adoption documents and any other documents that prove or describe the relationship).

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Reactions: scylla

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Adaptability points for FSW eligibility

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html#adaptability

Birth certificates of the applicant’s parent and aunt/uncle showing the same parent(s), in addition to the proof of residence stated above.
Yes I know that you get points for FSW eligibility, but OP asked about proof for PR processing so maybe through a PNP program.