+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the options (pnp..etc) for international student in Canada with low CRS score to get PR

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Guys,
What are the options (pnp..etc) for international student in Canada with low CRS score to get PR.
My self I have now 244 CRS score and I applied for 2 years full time program in Quebec.
Even I checked with the Canadian 2years college with 1 year experience,my CRS score not reaching to the cut off points.
Kindly advice

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok friend.So once I am in Canada and have PGWP, I can apply for these right?
You can try to qualify and apply. It's not guaranteed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok friend.So once I am in Canada and have PGWP, I can apply for these right?
If you meet the requirements of the PNP programs, you can apply. How will you eligble for the Manitoba (job offer, relation, studied and/or in the province) or BC (job offer, studied in the province, work in the province).

Reactions: coolcham

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
He trick is you need a qualification from the respective province inorder to qualify for their PNP programs specifically for international students. Otherwise you need a Job from that Province

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Ok guys, supposed once I have the PGWP, I found a job in one of these province then will it be a chance to get the PR?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Ok guys, supposed once I have the PGWP, I found a job in one of these province then will it be a chance to get the PR?
This should work with some of the provinces. Check their PNP programs carefully. Try with less popular provinces, specifically Atlantic ones. Most of the provinces have such programs.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
This should work with some of the provinces. Check their PNP programs carefully. Try with less popular provinces, specifically Atlantic ones. Most of the provinces have such programs.
Ok friend. 1 more question: Even I am currently not able to apply for PR, if I have full time job offer, will it allow me to stay Canada legally for many years?

kishor11x

Nov 2, 2019
Ok friend. 1 more question: Even I am currently not able to apply for PR, if I have full time job offer, will it allow me to stay Canada legally for many years?
PGWP cannot be extended. you will need LMIA to apply for new work permit.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
PGWP cannot be extended. you will need LMIA to apply for new work permit.
LIMA need for guys who living outside the Canada right? If I'm living in Canada through Pgwp, still do I need LIMA job offer?? And you meant to say, once pgwp finished and if no LIMA job offer, so have to go back to our country? There must be options dude

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
LIMA need for guys who living outside the Canada right? If I'm living in Canada through Pgwp, still do I need LIMA job offer??
If you are on PGWP you don’t need a LMIA. A PGWP can’t be extended so if you don’t get enough work experience or the PGWP expires you need a LMIA.

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
If you are on PGWP you don’t need a LMIA. A PGWP can’t be extended so if you don’t get enough work experience or the PGWP expires you need a LMIA.
In case we do 50% of 1yr Post Graduate Certificate course online from home country and other 50% from inside Canada but still online will it be considered as distance learning or regular Canadian Certificate under Canadian Education for 15 points in CRS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In case we do 50% of 1yr Post Graduate Certificate course online from home country and other 50% from inside Canada but still online will it be considered as distance learning or regular Canadian Certificate under Canadian Education for 15 points in CRS
Not sure. Check current guidelines because always being modified. I would assume so.

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Not sure. Check current guidelines because always being modified. I would assume so.
According to current guidelines they say only 50% can be done outside Canada but they have not mentioned in case due to COVID-19 course moved to online format. If you able to find anything regarding it will be helpful.

Thanks