+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my options with a low CRS of 459 before my PGWP expires?

amaya82

Feb 16, 2019
When I applied to EE last October I got streamed into CEC and FSWP so providing a draw is lower than my cut off scores in either A) General B) CEC C) FSWP, only then I'll get qualified. I haven't seen scores drop for any general or seen any related specific stream draws. That's the thing though.

Details:
CLB 9+
2 year Canadian college diploma
No degree
TEER 1 work experience without LMIA.

I looked into OINP but for International student stream, the time limit was 2 years to apply after graduation and I've exceeded that. The human capital stream requires at least a bachelor but I don't have that.
The job offer one requires my employer to show documentation and I'd rather not go down that road because I doubt they'd wanna help. Also getting LMIA to support my EE application would be extremely difficult.

I looked into getting an ECA but I have Level 6 Advanced diploma from the UK of 120 credits which I doubt will be a good enough "boost" on score, even if I got one.

I cannot apply for Bridging permit until I actually get ITA.
I've evaluated my options at this point and I don't know how to boost my score or get PR. I'm worried my permit will expire before I do while waiting on chance

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
There hasn't been a CEC draw in years, probably won't happen anytime soon. General/FSW draws are 500+.

Your options may be very limited. I've heard of people in similar situation and some of them have moved to other provinces where provincial nomination is easier than Ontario (I assume you live in Ontario as you're talking about OINP). That would also depend on when is your PGWP, as you'll need some time to move to a province, settle, find a job, and follow a pathway that will grant you provincial nomination (depending on the province). Provinces like the Atlantics or Manibota might be your best shot.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
When I applied to EE last October I got streamed into CEC and FSWP so providing a draw is lower than my cut off scores in either A) General B) CEC C) FSWP, only then I'll get qualified. I haven't seen scores drop for any general or seen any related specific stream draws. That's the thing though.

Details:
CLB 9+
2 year Canadian college diploma
No degree
TEER 1 work experience without LMIA.

I looked into OINP but for International student stream, the time limit was 2 years to apply after graduation and I've exceeded that. The human capital stream requires at least a bachelor but I don't have that.
The job offer one requires my employer to show documentation and I'd rather not go down that road because I doubt they'd wanna help. Also getting LMIA to support my EE application would be extremely difficult.

I looked into getting an ECA but I have Level 6 Advanced diploma from the UK of 120 credits which I doubt will be a good enough "boost" on score, even if I got one.

I cannot apply for Bridging permit until I actually get ITA.
I've evaluated my options at this point and I don't know how to boost my score or get PR. I'm worried my permit will expire before I do while waiting on chance
How much time do you have left on your PGWP? Consider learning French to boost your score and qualify for the French language draws.