04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi seniors..

I have a problem and need your guidance for it..

I just called CIC helpline number and after all the verification they confirmed that my application was actually approved back in March (they couldn't tell the exact date). NDVO had sent a mail to the consultant who is working on my case as per the process on the same time but my consultancy guys say they never recevied any such mail. The portal shows the same status as on Feb 27 where it says background check in progress.

My question is have you guys seen such a case before (portal not getting updated of the status correctly). If yes, what do we have to do as most probably the 60 day time to submit the passport must have crossed.
If we request for a re-issue (provided it's possible) how long would that take now?

Could you please help me here.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi seniors..

I have a problem and need your guidance for it..

I just called CIC helpline number and after all the verification they confirmed that my application was actually approved back in March (they couldn't tell the exact date). NDVO had sent a mail to the consultant who is working on my case as per the process on the same time but my consultancy guys say they never recevied any such mail. The portal shows the same status as on Feb 27 where it says background check in progress.

My question is have you guys seen such a case before (portal not getting updated of the status correctly). If yes, what do we have to do as most probably the 60 day time to submit the passport must have crossed.
If we request for a re-issue (provided it's possible) how long would that take now?

Could you please help me here.
Hello Anwar/anyone else,

Can you please advise if you are seeing this message here..

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello Anwar/anyone else,

Can you please advise if you are seeing this message here..
In my opinion you should write it to your visa office and explain the situation. I have seen a similar case in past and that guy got the fresh PPR when he inquired his local Visa Office. Some time file is approved and they send PPR in batch specially for PNP people. This will get clear once you write NDVO.

Reactions: Jtahir

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
In my opinion you should write it to your visa office and explain the situation. I have seen a similar case in past and that guy got the fresh PPR when he inquired his local Visa Office. Some time file is approved and they send PPR in batch specially for PNP people. This will get clear once you write NDVO.
Hi Anwar,

Thanks for getting back.
My consultant has written to the NDVO inquiring about this information and requesting for the email to be sent again. Along with that I have raised a web form myself with all the information. It shows that a response will be sent out within 28 days. Does it really take this long even after the PPR being already approved? Have any idea of how it was earlier by any chance? Also, the 60 day period for submitting the passport would be changed to be affective from.the day I receive the new email right?

Thanks again

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar,

Thanks for getting back.
My consultant has written to the NDVO inquiring about this information and requesting for the email to be sent again. Along with that I have raised a web form myself with all the information. It shows that a response will be sent out within 28 days. Does it really take this long even after the PPR being already approved? Have any idea of how it was earlier by any chance? Also, the 60 day period for submitting the passport would be changed to be affective from.the day I receive the new email right?

Thanks again
Yes, Sometime i takes time. secondly you have only 30 days after your PPR to submit your passport, not 60. When will you get PPR, you will get 30 days time, if you are not able to meet this deadline then again you can write NDVO to extend the deadline.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Yes, Sometime i takes time. secondly you have only 30 days after your PPR to submit your passport, not 60. When will you get PPR, you will get 30 days time, if you are not able to meet this deadline then again you can write NDVO to extend the deadline.
Thanks Anwar. I will wait then..

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Journey started from 27 June 2017 with OINP invitation ended on Friday 27th April 2018 with PPR. Thanks to Almighty Allah for this blessing! I just wanted to share this good news with my OINP nomination time friends @mqamar1994 @iamxty @Wandering Mind @BillHyatt @Jtahir @MEB @eyts @fahadazh @petta @babyfreeverse @waqar.ahmad150 @Anjanirai @mcassim87 and lots of others!

Those who are waiting for PPR, keep faith! Sooner or later you all will get it!

Finally a happy news brother.. hats off to your patience..

All the best & the real journey starts now..

We all should meet one day when we land in our dream destination.. :)

Reactions: anwar01

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi all..

Finally the golden mail came through.. after this long time and missing the mail once it came back..

Thank you all for your help and advise during this period. :)

Regards,
Libin

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hello guys..

Do we normally have to go to the VFS office in New Delhi, or whichever is closest, without taking a prior appointment ? I am told we can walk in between 9am and 4pm on weekdays to submit the application. Just need to confirm if the information is right? And how many days does it take for the passport to get back to us?

Regards,
Libin

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Journey started from 27 June 2017 with OINP invitation ended on Friday 27th April 2018 with PPR. Thanks to Almighty Allah for this blessing! I just wanted to share this good news with my OINP nomination time friends @mqamar1994 @iamxty @Wandering Mind @BillHyatt @Jtahir @MEB @eyts @fahadazh @petta @babyfreeverse @waqar.ahmad150 @Anjanirai @mcassim87 and lots of others!

Those who are waiting for PPR, keep faith! Sooner or later you all will get it!
Awesome news! All the very best for the journey ahead!

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi all,

I seem to be having another issue and need your insight on the case please.

After getting the PR mail re-issued I had to submit my passport. My wife is a student in Toronto and I am in India. So I went to the Delhi office and submitted my passport while my wife sent mail as per the instructions.. but now I have received a mail from the Ottawa office saying that i have not submitted my passport yet and they have given me 15 days time to do so.. I have checked the tracker for both offices and it confirms that my documents have reached the concerned offices..

Could you please advise what can be done next to resolve the issue?

Regards,
Libin