+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Thanks a lot. My husband is thinking of sending his passport by courier to VFS Kolkata/Delhi. Is that possible?
Where does he stay? If he has any VFS nearby he has to submit it in person. I am not sure if you can courier PP to VFS. Or if not then he has to courier his PP directly to New Delhi Canadian High Commission only if it is one of the ways given in your PPR Letter.

Reactions: iamxty

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
@iamxty I talked about couriering the PP directly to Canadian High Commission because fro Abu Dhabi that is one of the ways given for PP submission. But am afraid that was not the case when we got the PPR letter from New Delhi Immigration. So kindly check then only take action. Best way is to go to VFS personally and submit. If you talk to VFS on phone and they are ready to accept it through courier then it's fine.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
@iamxty I talked about couriering the PP directly to Canadian High Commission because fro Abu Dhabi that is one of the ways given for PP submission. But am afraid that was not the case when we got the PPR letter from New Delhi Immigration. So kindly check then only take action. Best way is to go to VFS personally and submit. If you talk to VFS on phone and they are ready to accept it through courier then it's fine.
Will do that. @xibalban will call VAC tomorrow. Are there any forms to sign in the VAC aside from the PPR letter?

He is from Sikkim :)

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Will do that. @xibalban will call VAC tomorrow. Are there any forms to sign in the VAC aside from the PPR letter?

He is from Sikkim :)
VFS will ask you to fill 2 forms. It was like that in Dubai. I am not sure of other VFS. That is only for the purposes of courier, and their record. Moreover, this form is also available online. Check India VFS website and you will get that form. If they are ready to accept it by courier then its great. He can fill in the form and send it along with his original PP, PPR Letter and 2 photographs. All the best. Do keep me posted on this.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VFS will ask you to fill 2 forms. It was like that in Dubai. I am not sure of other VFS. That is only for the purposes of courier, and their record. Moreover, this form is also available online. Check India VFS website and you will get that form. If they are ready to accept it by courier then its great. He can fill in the form and send it along with his original PP, PPR Letter and 2 photographs. All the best. Do keep me posted on this.
Thank you for the information. Will surely keep you posted.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Wow! Mabrook ya habibti...You were the last one I knew from OINP time who was pending for PPR. Congrats!!!!

I hope my waiting time will soon be over!
Alhamdulillah! Shukran sadiq :)

Yes. Already long wait for us. CIC made sure I got the PPR on the 6th month :)

I hope you get yours too, sooner than the soonest.

Reactions: anwar01

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
I am also waiting..any updates?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Wow! Mabrook ya habibti...You were the last one I knew from OINP time who was pending for PPR. Congrats!!!!

I hope my waiting time will soon be over!
Hi @anwar01 hope you are doing well!! I guess your PPR is just round the corner as you have already completed 180+ days. I really tried to get under the fact that why London Visa Office is taking a lot more time as compared to other VOs. I came to the conclusion that LVO receives files from all over Middle Eastern Countries (most of the countries) and some Asian countries as well. It is really a tough job to do the background check at one place for so many applicants of different countries because of many reasons, including political. That is one of the major reasons I see why they take months to pass the file from their end.

Hope you get your PPR soon enough. All the best!!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi @anwar01 hope you are doing well!! I guess your PPR is just round the corner as you have already completed 180+ days. I really tried to get under the fact that why London Visa Office is taking a lot more time as compared to other VOs. I came to the conclusion that LVO receives files from all over Middle Eastern Countries (most of the countries) and some Asian countries as well. It is really a tough job to do the background check at one place for so many applicants of different countries because of many reasons, including political. That is one of the major reasons I see why they take months to pass the file from their end.

Hope you get your PPR soon enough. All the best!!
It might be one of the reason, but the annoying thing is that some Sep and even Oct AOR PNP got PPR from LVO but a lot of applications still pending from Aug and even July. Recently I have seen some hope as they started giving PPR to some pending June & July AOR people.

I hope they will clear their backlog soon!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
It might be one of the reason, but the annoying thing is that some Sep and even Oct AOR PNP got PPR from LVO but a lot of applications still pending from Aug and even July. Recently I have seen some hope as they started giving PPR to some pending June & July AOR people.

I hope they will clear their backlog soon!
Indeed they will clear and you will get it soon enough. All the very best dear!!

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hello guys,

An inland PNP applicant here. My timeline:

Docs received-June 2017
AOR-August 2017
Additional docs requested, and Pre-Arrival letter-March 2018

Now no news yet:( Some of my police certificates are about to expire at the end of March..... what to do? should I request new ones or they will ask me to provide new certificates?:(

Also, when to expect to receive medical exams? Please any suggestions?:(