+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Great. Congrats! Best of luck for your pre-landing steps. keep me posted if you find something useful and worth sharing for post PPR steps!

Almost everyone I knew from my OINP submission time got PPR with an exception of a couple of persons. and here I am still waiting! o_O I wish London Visa Office will soon clear the backlog from June AOR onward PNP people.
Sure bro.. Hope for the best..

Regarding the passport submission below are guidelines that need to be followed,

1. Principal applicant can submit all passport without any authority letter

2. For collection PA will need authority from spouse, that includes authority to collect children passport, to collect by hand.
If by courier then there is obviously no need.

3. One photo copy each of bio pages of passport/s.

4. Two photographs each, recent, 50mm x 70mm, Matt finish.
For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

5. Stamp of photographer at the back of each photo along with date of photography. You can also write these details on back of photo.

6. Write name and date of birth on the back of the person who's photograph it is.

7. PPR printout.
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Anyone knows about how much time IRCCtakes to refund pr application fees? My initial pr application was rejected due to incompleteness and they mentioned that my fees will be refunded. Its almost 2 months and I have not heard from them. I cant access this from any website neither email nor phone number

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes hoping for the best bro, it is a little unnerving seeing that June and July applications are also pending at London Visa office. Did you order GCMS notes?
Yes, I did. It shows nobody touched my file since it transferred to LVO.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Anyone knows about how much time IRCCtakes to refund pr application fees? My initial pr application was rejected due to incompleteness and they mentioned that my fees will be refunded. Its almost 2 months and I have not heard from them. I cant access this from any website neither email nor phone number
Anyone ??

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi
Sure bro.. Hope for the best..

Regarding the passport submission below are guidelines that need to be followed,

1. Principal applicant can submit all passport without any authority letter

2. For collection PA will need authority from spouse, that includes authority to collect children passport, to collect by hand.
If by courier then there is obviously no need.

3. One photo copy each of bio pages of passport/s.

4. Two photographs each, recent, 50mm x 70mm, Matt finish.
For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

5. Stamp of photographer at the back of each photo along with date of photography. You can also write these details on back of photo.

6. Write name and date of birth on the back of the person who's photograph it is.

7. PPR printout.
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
How many days it takes to receive passport from NDVO ?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Hey @Anjanirai , Any update for you?
I can see you still on IP2..
Heard that NDVO issued PPR for some applicants..

All the best buddy... !!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hey @Anjanirai , Any update for you?
I can see you still on IP2..
Heard that NDVO issued PPR for some applicants..

All the best buddy... !!
Hi dear! Thanks for asking. Ya I am in IP2. NDVO has already issued PPRs to applicants of October. However, only some of us are still left and NDVO seems not to be working now a days due to the PM's visit to India. Only positive news I can expect on Monday. All the best to you too.

Reactions: petta

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi dear! Thanks for asking. Ya I am in IP2. NDVO has already issued PPRs to applicants of October. However, only some of us are still left and NDVO seems not to be working now a days due to the PM's visit to India. Only positive news I can expect on Monday. All the best to you too.
All the best buddy :)

Reactions: Anjanirai

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Guys got my Golden mail today. PPR finally!! Thank you all here for your great support throughout this wonderful journey.
Special thanks to @BillHyatt , @Wandering Mind , @anwar01 , @babyfreeverse , @iamxty and all others whom I am missing here. All the best to you all for your application. Let me know if there is any assistance which I can provide. Cheers!!

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi all,

Congratulations Anjani..

Any updates if the processing for November applicants in NDVO has started ?? I checked the tracker but could see no updates there.

Thanks..

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Guys got my Golden mail today. PPR finally!! Thank you all here for your great support throughout this wonderful journey.
Special thanks to @BillHyatt , @Wandering Mind , @anwar01 , @babyfreeverse , @iamxty and all others whom I am missing here. All the best to you all for your application. Let me know if there is any assistance which I can provide. Cheers!!
Awesome! Congratulations! Hope to see you there!