+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
K...that sounds great....can I know your timeline?my AOR is Nov 15th...so they done done with July and August applicants?ur background check is in progress now?
NDVO is now processing eAPR requests filed in Sept and Oct of PNP candidates. I came to know from various groups and forums that most of the applicants who have AOR till Oct last week has been moved to IP2 or received payment request for candidate who not paid their RPRF fee..

You can see my timeline in my signature..

You can also refer other fellow candidates from NDVO from Imm tracker.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ndvo-e-apr-tracker

Last edited:
Reactions: JingleBells

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
please help how to find the status has been moved to IP2?
If you are an EE online candidate you can check this in your CIC online account.

If you are in IP2, then status would be looking something like this..

You should received a email from CIC to start looking for Job Opportunities.
Your UCI code would be generated and Application status would be like below.

Where is this application? Details
Application status We are processing your application:
We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: JingleBells

Fasttospeed

Feb 23, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you are an EE online candidate you can check this in your CIC online account.

If you are in IP2, then status would be looking something like this..

You should received a email from CIC to start looking for Job Opportunities.
Your UCI code would be generated and Application status would be like below.

Where is this application? Details
Application status We are processing your application:
We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Okay... Thanks a lot for your info...

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Finally long wait is over, yesterday on 12Feb, I received that so called ' Golden Email ' :)

Yes, its a PPR for me :)

This journey never be an easy one without you all.. especially @anwar01 and @BillHyatt Truly appreciate your guidance and support.

Your guidance and support helped me a lot from OINP submission till eAPR submission.

Million thanks to you guyz..

People who all are waiting, you turn will come soon... & let me know if you need any help I will be always around.. All the best ..

@anwar01 I wish you will also get the PPR at the earliest as possible. Good luck bro...

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Appreciate, If someone can help me with any useful topic where I can follow the pre and post landing tips

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Finally long wait is over, yesterday on 12Feb, I received that so called ' Golden Email ' :)

This journey never be an easy one without you all.. especially @anwar01 and @BillHyatt Truly appreciate your guidance and support.

Your guidance and support helped me a lot from OINP submission till eAPR submission.

People who all are waiting, you turn will come soon... & let me know if you need any help I will be always around.. All the best ..

@anwar01 I wish you will also get the PPR at the earliest as possible. Good luck bro...
Congratulations buddy !!!!!!!!!!!

From the OINP days to PPR - Golden email, sure has been a long journey.......

Wish you all the best !

Reactions: petta

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

Great. Congrats! Best of luck for your pre-landing steps. keep me posted if you find something useful and worth sharing for post PPR steps!

Almost everyone I knew from my OINP submission time got PPR with an exception of a couple of persons. and here I am still waiting! o_O I wish London Visa Office will soon clear the backlog from June AOR onward PNP people.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
No brother! Since Dec-17, there is not any movement for July onward AOR. even some June are still pending. Lets hope this month end will bring some good news.
Yes hoping for the best bro, it is a little unnerving seeing that June and July applications are also pending at London Visa office. Did you order GCMS notes?