+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
you got ADR, it means your file is in process. I mean to say about this EE number that they are opening files numerically. So technically my file is not opened yet because it is starting with E00084XXXX. I think my theory is right. They open files as per ascending EE profiles number.
My file number also starts with E00084, if they are at 82 hmmm then we should just sit back and relax. I am actually thinking of taking a vacation and heading to the mountains and not check my status till mid April o_O

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
My file number also starts with E00084, if they are at 82 hmmm then we should just sit back and relax. I am actually thinking of taking a vacation and heading to the mountains and not check my status till mid April o_O
Mine is also E00084. Lets Plan together! :D

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hey guys..

I have some doubt for the seniors..

I am going through a consultancy for my processing and they stand as my representatives during the process. I am already in the 5th month after AOR. i have seen people chasing with CIC for an update on the current status and would like to do the same. But my consultancy people do not support that and say that chasing them before 6 months might infact further delay the process and they would be chasing it after 6 month period is over. Is that right in any way?

If i were to call/mail for the status, can you guys provide me with any number or email address on which i can do the same. my Visa office is NDVO.

once the call is made what all details are required by them for identification purposes? Is it only the application number E0008xxx number that is required?

Could you please reply at the earliest. Thanks for your help..

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey guys..

I have some doubt for the seniors..

I am going through a consultancy for my processing and they stand as my representatives during the process. I am already in the 5th month after AOR. i have seen people chasing with CIC for an update on the current status and would like to do the same. But my consultancy people do not support that and say that chasing them before 6 months might infact further delay the process and they would be chasing it after 6 month period is over. Is that right in any way?

If i were to call/mail for the status, can you guys provide me with any number or email address on which i can do the same. my Visa office is NDVO.

once the call is made what all details are required by them for identification purposes? Is it only the application number E0008xxx number that is required?

Could you please reply at the earliest. Thanks for your help..
You will not get any accurate picture of your file status by calling IRCC or emailing your NDVO. Better to order GCMS notes, it will give you exact information of your application.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
You will not get any accurate picture of your file status by calling IRCC or emailing your NDVO. Better to order GCMS notes, it will give you exact information of your application.
Thanks Anwar.

Is there anything like an applicant should wait for 6 months before ordering the GCMS notes? Can we apply for the same more than once? Say if I apply for it now and still my wait period goes above 6 months will I be able to request for the notes again then?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks Anwar.

Is there anything like an applicant should wait for 6 months before ordering the GCMS notes? Can we apply for the same more than once? Say if I apply for it now and still my wait period goes above 6 months will I be able to request for the notes again then?
Yes, You can apply GCMS notes as many times as you want! No restrictions.

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
I hope I can find some help here.. any advice much appreciated!

Yesterday I received ITA under Provincial Nomination Program and will be applying through Express Entry. I am currently in Poland.

1. I have Polish PPC which I will get translated, and I know I need to attach an affidavit signed by a notary. What should the affidavit say?
2. Are there any other documents I need to get notarised such as pictures and other PPCs that are in English?
3. With the invitation through PNP, do I need to supply proof of funds? I qualify under CEC also so will they process me through the CEC EE stream? My nomination is under Nova Scotia Experience stream.

Thank you again in advance :)

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I hope I can find some help here.. any advice much appreciated!

Yesterday I received ITA under Provincial Nomination Program and will be applying through Express Entry. I am currently in Poland.

1. I have Polish PPC which I will get translated, and I know I need to attach an affidavit signed by a notary. What should the affidavit say? The affidavit is for Translator who will testify in it that he is capable of translating the document.
2. Are there any other documents I need to get notarised such as pictures and other PPCs that are in English? No notarization needed for original documents in English. Only Translations.
3. With the invitation through PNP, do I need to supply proof of funds? I qualify under CEC also so will they process me through the CEC EE stream? My nomination is under Nova Scotia Experience stream. Only people with Job offer LMIA approved will be exempted from POF, you need to show POF as PNP and CEC candidate.

Thank you again in advance :)
Answers in Red.

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey @anwar01 any update?
Nothing at the moment! I think they have put me in SS. :oops:

My two GCMS notes generated on 4 dec 2017 and 31 jan 2018 are same, Security & eligibility not started. Even LVO is not replying my email now! I have requested for 3rd set of notes on 18th March. Lets c!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Nothing at the moment! I think they have put me in SS. :oops:

My two GCMS notes generated on 4 dec 2017 and 31 jan 2018 are same, Security & eligibility not started. Even LVO is not replying my email now! I have requested for 3rd set of notes on 18th March. Lets c!
How about ordering CSIS notes instead? That also includes GCMS notes. I’ve read that SS notes are already redacted in GCMS.

I hope you will be cleared soon and get your PPR.

Reactions: anwar01

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
NDVO STOP PROCESSING THE NOV FILES?ANY NOV APPLICANTS HERE?M NOV 15TH AOR.NO UPDATES YET

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
How about ordering CSIS notes instead? That also includes GCMS notes. I’ve read that SS notes are already redacted in GCMS.

I hope you will be cleared soon and get your PPR.
Yes I will do that once I will receive the 3rd set of notes!

Reactions: iamxty

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
So this is like battle of VOs.
NDVO vs SGVO for my case. Let’s see who will win, lol.

I don’t want to book our flight yet until I get our passports. (The pain of waiting strikes again...)
Hello dear!! Have u and ur spouse received your Passport back?