+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I hope other VISA offices will follow the trend.
Yes @anwar01 thats true. NDVO fires like this and its known to all. Ottawa office also follows the suit most of the time like they did for CEC applicants a week back. Sometime back we saw Singapore VO following the same trend and awarded PPRs to PNP applicants with just over 60 days old applications. Hopefully for you, London Visa Office should follow the trend. All the best!!

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Anybody know what's the current trend for NDVO?they take more than three months?I saw some of the applicants on Sept also got PPR in NDVO tracker.

Reactions: Akumars

Akumars

Jan 10, 2018
Anybody know what's the current trend for NDVO?they take more than three months?I saw some of the applicants on Sept also got PPR in NDVO tracker.
2-3 Days back NDVO offered PPR to July, August applicants. From September 6 to September 15, PPRs have already been issued in November, 17 as a surprise.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes @anwar01 thats true. NDVO fires like this and its known to all. Ottawa office also follows the suit most of the time like they did for CEC applicants a week back. Sometime back we saw Singapore VO following the same trend and awarded PPRs to PNP applicants with just over 60 days old applications. Hopefully for you, London Visa Office should follow the trend. All the best!!
Thanks for your positive words!

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi @anwar01 ,Do you have a rough estimate on how many active users are there on this forum and maybe immitracker as well as of dec 2017 (and maybe going back 6 months so it would make a time interval)? Just trying to have a clue on whether the info we have on this forum is actually representative of the true population...

Reactions: Jtahir

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi @anwar01 ,Do you have a rough estimate on how many active users are there on this forum and maybe immitracker as well as of dec 2017 (and maybe going back 6 months so it would make a time interval)? Just trying to have a clue on whether the info we have on this forum is actually representative of the true population...
No brother! I do not have any such data.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Any update people? Any status changes?
London Visa Office updates are not much! Currently they are processing June & July AOR PNP candidates. There are some exceptional candidates from Sep PNP who got PPR. The pattern is very unpredictable for London Visa Office now a days! Lets hope our files will soon be finalized.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
London Visa Office updates are not much! Currently they are processing June & July AOR PNP candidates. There are some exceptional candidates from Sep PNP who got PPR. The pattern is very unpredictable for London Visa Office now a days! Lets hope our files will soon be finalized.
I came across a case today for a candidate with AOR 26th June 2018 receive his passport back after receiving PPR on 10th Jan 2018 - PNP OINP Outland candidate so hmm hopefully within 6 months of our AOR we will all have our visas stamped. Have you moved to IP2 yet or no?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I came across a case today for a candidate with AOR 26th June 2018 receive his passport back after receiving PPR on 10th Jan 2018 - PNP OINP Outland candidate so hmm hopefully within 6 months of our AOR we will all have our visas stamped. Have you moved to IP2 yet or no?
No IP2 yet! Lets hope 6 month would be the time duration to PPR.