+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi All ,

Need your advise .. i already submitted my e APR application .. I forgot to add Schedule form 4 and 4a ?? are they necessary and where to upload all these forms ..

Its optional bro...if they need it they will ask for it ...
So some ppl advised you can attach it in the LOE with a table of contents mentioning associated page .

Reactions: hiteshkumar1986

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Can any one share with me guide to complete my pr application. Ihave already completed the extra profile questions and now it is asking to upload documents. Is it really that simple or I am missing something?

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Yes, the landing needs to be done before visa expires. That's is the earlier of Medical Expiry and Passport Expiry dates.

In some cases date of Expiry may be different.

I hope this will help.
I will be applying in dec for pr and my wife passport is going to expire in next august. In this case if processing takes longer than 6 months will I be in any issue?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello guys just confirming that, I have to submit IMM5476 for Use of Representative form as we have declared in EE profile that I am her representative. Do i need to mention the same in the LOE also??

However, if we say "NO" to this answer for Use of Representative in our Application, then we don't need to submit IMM5476 from.
Am i correct?

Last edited:

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
@BillHyatt
Discovered a mistake after applying ...
When attaching documents in the application and for the work proof related section ..it was numbered like Employment Records 1 ,2 ,3 etc...

When I applied ..and as I am reviewing the application I found the names amended to the employment records tab...and I swapped the attachments (i.e proof for employment record A in name B ,and Employment Record B in name A)...will that be a huge issue ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Discovered a mistake after applying ...
When attaching documents in the application and for the work proof related section ..it was numbered like Employment Records 1 ,2 ,3 etc...

When I applied ..and as I am reviewing the application I found the names amended to the employment records tab...and I swapped the attachments (i.e proof for employment record A in name B ,and Employment Record B in name A)...will that be a huge issue ?
No, if you have attached all documents then it will not be an issue.

Reactions: MEB

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Hope you all going well with your documentation on Post ITA and Congrats to all who got ITA yesterday.

I had my medicals yesterday, just thought of sharing my experience.

first of all thanks to @anwar01 for giving a brief intro about the medicals.

It went all fine. I am from south India and we have 4 locations where CIC approved hospitals available.

1: Hyderabad
2: Bangalore - 2 locations
3: Kerala Trivandrum - Kims hospital.

I took my upfront medical test from Fortis Hospital at Bangalore on 4th Oct.

Locations in Hyderabad and Kerala is too busy to get an appointment. I had seen many applicants from these locations came down to Bangalore for their medical tests.

My experience @ Fortis:

Preparations:
I took prior appointment 1 week before my expected date of ITA.
Need the copies of passport of all applicants including my baby.
Need 2 photos each for all applicants including baby.
Have your original passport available and doctor may ask to verify those.

Fill the forms given from the Helpdesk at the hospital, and inform the staff that its upfront medical test.

Give the samples in the lab and then they will proceed you to the Radiology department for the x-rays.

You have to visit the nursing station at Pediatrics department to measure your baby's height, weight and head circumference.
If your baby is less than 1 year old, they don't take the x-ray only doctor consultation and if required doctor will suggest for the blood test.
Make sure you carry the vaccination card/report of the baby when you go.

Later, you are requested to visit doctor soon after some time after entering all above taken values in the attached sheet.

Make sure your doctor signed the document.

Once this all completed the health check help-desk will give you an acknowledgement with barcoded UMI number.
Make sure the data available are correct as per your passport:
Details such as,
Passport number
Names given as per the passport (Correct the spellings there itself if there is a mis match with your original passport.)
Passport issue and expiry date.

They will click a photo on a cam to upload it with the results. Once this all completed you are good to leave..

Hope this will help our other members who are going for medical soon.

All the best..

Cheer's

Last edited:

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt ,

Need ur help. Thanks in advance!!!!!

I am the single applicant, as per LICO i should have 12,300CAD in my account.
Whereas i have around 14,400 CAD in my account. But while filing my application, in the funds tab i mentioned 15,000 CAD.
Do you think it should be a problem as i do not have 15000 in my account, but as per LICO i am way above the requirement ?
This is all because of the change in curency as the CAD rised against the Indian Rupee.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt ,

Need ur help. Thanks in advance!!!!!

I am the single applicant, as per LICO i should have 12,300CAD in my account.
Whereas i have around 14,400 CAD in my account. But while filing my application, in the funds tab i mentioned 15,000 CAD.
Do you think it should be a problem as i do not have 15000 in my account, but as per LICO i am way above the requirement ?
This is all because of the change in curency as the CAD rised against the Indian Rupee.
No, you are only required to meet LICO and that will be fine. That question is regarding intentions to bring money and doesn't impact your file.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
No, if you have attached all documents then it will not be an issue.
@MEB , same thing happened to me. Let's hope Bill is right. It would have been helpful if they had the Company name or the job title instead of Employment 1, employment 2.

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
No, you are only required to meet LICO and that will be fine. That question is regarding intentions to bring money and doesn't impact your file.
Hi @BillHyatt

1 more question. I checked for my Visa office. i got a reply saying ti is at the centralized office in Sydney , Nova Scotia.
So would my file move to IP2 after it is transferred to local visa office.
Or please explain what is the process? Thanks !!!!!!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

1 more question. I checked for my Visa office. i got a reply saying ti is at the centralized office in Sydney , Nova Scotia.
So would my file move to IP2 after it is transferred to local visa office.
Or please explain what is the process? Thanks !!!!!!
All files go to CIO-Sydney for PNP applications and then can be either processed in CIO-Sydney, or CPC or LVO.

Applications can be processed a little bit different in some cases however majority see IP2 after being transferred to CPC or LVO.

I asked this to officer recently and he told me that IRCC is trying to process applications within Canada unless they need further verifications through Local Visa Office.

So, I am hearing from applicants that their files are transferred to CPC-Ottawa more often now then in past.

For information on steps you can read my thread Post e-APR process

I hope this will help.

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
All files go to CIO-Sydney for PNP applications and then can be either processed in CIO-Sydney, or CPC or LVO.

Applications can be processed a little bit different in some cases however majority see IP2 after being transferred to CPC or LVO.

I asked this to officer recently and he told me that IRCC is trying to process applications within Canada unless they need further verifications through Local Visa Office.

So, I am hearing from applicants that their files are transferred to CPC-Ottawa more often now then in past.

For information on steps you can read my thread Post e-APR process

I hope this will help.
Hi @BillHyatt

Thanks for your reply. Below is my file details. What do you make of it ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Of the information above, my Background in NA, but additional docs are not even required. Please help with your valuable reply.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

Thanks for your reply. Below is my file details. What do you make of it ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Of the information above, my Background in NA, but additional docs are not even required. Please help with your valuable reply.
Your Medical Pass, R10, Criminality Pass, Security part of Background in the process, however, eligibility cannot be confirmed at the moment. You need to ask officer by calling or for details order GCMS Notes (I recommend to order once it is confirmed via phone or 45-60 days after Medical Pass).