+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What’s Process to bring my brother from India to canada

Kamaaal

Nov 20, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am looking forward to apply visitor visa for my brother. The problem that i am facing is, he did not completed his studies after 9th standard. And don’t have any ielts or any other language test. I would like to know, if i can possibly bring him here. If yes, what’s the process, and requirements.
Thank you:)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone,
I am looking forward to apply visitor visa for my brother. The problem that i am facing is, he did not completed his studies after 9th standard. And don’t have any ielts or any other language test. I would like to know, if i can possibly bring him here. If yes, what’s the process, and requirements.
He will be the one to apply for the TRV.

He doesn't need a language test to apply for a visitor visa. He will need to show ties to his home country (e.g. property, employment, etc.) and will also want to show that he has sufficient funds to pay for his visit to Canada.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Sorry. But honestly no chance he has!
Officer will reject him.

Kamaaal

Nov 20, 2019
He will be the one to apply for the TRV.

He doesn't need a language test to apply for a visitor visa. He will need to show ties to his home country (e.g. property, employment, etc.) and will also want to show that he has sufficient funds to pay for his visit to Canada.
i am pr here in canada. I think i would be able to bring him here on visitor visa. But the question is, can he apply for work permit after getting him here. I can get him lmia.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
thanks for the reply. But can u explain
Me the reason?
1-He doesn't have a strong tie to his home country
He is young
He has no job
He has no income
He has no good fund
He doesn't have property
He is single
He is not educated
2- he has strong tie in canada (sister)
3- he has no travel history.
4-...

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
i am pr here in canada. I think i would be able to bring him here on visitor visa. But the question is, can he apply for work permit after getting him here. I can get him lmia.
And pray tell how do you magically get someone with supposedly no skills , no education, unemployed, a positive LMIA to come and work in Canada ?
Adding they have to apply for a work permit with that positive LMIA, with no skills ?