+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Nadsunny

Nov 30, 2018
Dear Ahmad, just choose standard Canadian mail as you would only require the electronic copy for processing your immigration application so there's no need to spend those precious CAD$$$ ;);) As for specifying your major subject, do it accordingly means whichever subject you've completed your degree in, just choose that.

Cheers:)

Sri91

Jan 8, 2019
Hey everyone,

Important update: (For Indian applicants only) Starting 1st Dec. 2018, WES will NOT accept any transcripts sent by the candidates themselves or by any third-party because as a change in policy WES from now on, will accept transcripts ONLY & ONLY sent by the concerned University. Visit WES webpage for more info.
I have a reference no from before dec 1st. But, when I contacted Wes they are saying that the new rule still applies to me because they received my documents after December 1st, 2018 which was a postal issue. My university will not send transcripts internationally. So I am going to cancel the assessment.

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
HI Everyone,

Kindly help comment.

I have done my masters in IT from MGU for which I have sent the transcripts and certificates to WES. Now they are asking me to supply with the bachelors documents. I have done my bachelors from SMU and they do not evaluate SMU degrees. What should I do? I just want to get my masters documents evaluated.

Ruchi@1990

Jan 11, 2019
WES does not need your original certificate as stated on their website, you can just send them a copy in a sealed envelope ,it doesnt have to be notarized. You can also email their customer service for more info
Can you plz give there customer service number

Ruchi@1990

Jan 11, 2019
Can anyone pls tell me the whole process of WES how we have to work on.

What if my University refused to send my marksheet and transcript directly to WES ?

And i have done my Masters form University of Mumbai but i have done correspondence will this degree will accepted by WES? if Yes, then will University of Mumbai will give me transcript for my correspondence course?

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
My WES cert was issued on November 19, 2013 and now its 5 years validity is over for applying Express Entry, I raised a question to WES, whether, to apply newly as my WES has expired and not acceptable and got an answer to apply additional document and no need to apply freshly like going to the university, getting attestation, signature etc.

So I applied for additional copy from WES login account, and obtained the pdf , electronically CCing CIC, the document is attached as pdf.

Name: XXXm XX

Date : January 19, 2019

Date of Birth: jan 00, 1900 ECA: 2122222IMM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (three years) and master's degree

Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 19, 2013)
=================================
will the duplicate copy is accepted by Cic express entry submission or i should apply freshly as 5 years period is over, what worries me is that it may not be valid or acceptable by cic as a note mentioned as original completed on November 19, 2013. and duplicate evaluation report.

Thanks
Sankar

zoh7009

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hello,
My Marks sheets were rejected because those were not sent directly by the university( JNTUH-INDIA). From DEc1 2018 they have changed the rules for INDIA. JNTUH doesnt provide international shipment of transcript directly to WES. What to do? any help or suggestions? WES doesn't want to listen anything , no exceptions.

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
Hello,
My Marks sheets were rejected because those were not sent directly by the university( JNTUH-INDIA). From DEc1 2018 they have changed the rules for INDIA. JNTUH doesnt provide international shipment of transcript directly to WES. What to do? any help or suggestions? WES doesn't want to listen anything , no exceptions.

just a basic questions,
1. have you paid the fees for wes, and took a printout of the form provided by wes in pdf format and filled in the details with reference number of wes,
2. and after that, u should have approach your unversity for degree attestation or for international degree equivalency... did you got the seal or attestation from your college in the filled in form.. ...i guess the college will fill the details in form by verifying your degree provisional and convocation and mark sheet from their record..
3. for the seal or signature they charge you some amount in the form of DD.

4 once every thing is done .. u send directly from university post office with university letter head... if not pdf form printout with concern department head seal and signature in the form... and i guess the xerox mark sheet should have attested also..by your university department office...with university seal...

please check other website or forum the same.. i guess u have missed some basic elements...

thanks..

zoh7009

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
just a basic questions,
1. have you paid the fees for wes, and took a printout of the form provided by wes in pdf format and filled in the details with reference number of wes,
2. and after that, u should have approach your unversity for degree attestation or for international degree equivalency... did you got the seal or attestation from your college in the filled in form.. ...i guess the college will fill the details in form by verifying your degree provisional and convocation and mark sheet from their record..
3. for the seal or signature they charge you some amount in the form of DD.

4 once every thing is done .. u send directly from university post office with university letter head... if not pdf form printout with concern department head seal and signature in the form... and i guess the xerox mark sheet should have attested also..by your university department office...with university seal...

please check other website or forum the same.. i guess u have missed some basic elements...

thanks..
Hi,
Thank you for the reply,
Yes i did all of these. I also have my Masters from US which is approved by WES. From December 1 2018 WES has changed the documents rules for INDIA due to large fake transcripts it seems( its on their website) My US univ sent those directly to WEs but my INDIA 's JNTUH doesn't send directly so i sent it on their behalf with in a sealed and attested envelope.
And my JNTUH( india ) doesn't have the international shipment for transcripts to WES CANADA.

What if, If i just sent my Master degree in the Express entry pool?

Keedah

May 21, 2018
I open my WES account on June 2018 so the new indian rule does not apply to me, since am not Indian just studied there, my friend from India sent the documents for me( not the university of Punhe) but since they received my documents on Nov 18 my status isn’t changing just the update dates(18th Dec, 3rd Jan, 11th Jan and now 24th Jan) what does it mean? (Status still on: we evaluating your documents)

RakeshJal

Jan 28, 2019
Hi all

I need urgent help.

I created my WES profile with name as Inderjeet Gupta which is same as on my passport.

However on my all degree certificates my name is recorded as Inderjit Gupta and I did this mistake that whilst filling WES detail for name on credential I put my name as Inderjeet Gupta which should be Inderjit Gupta as this is how my university is sending the transcripts to WES in a sealed envelope.

Please advise how I can amend this on WES website or should I request WES to remove all my credentials and re-add with correct name as per university records.

Please help with this query.

Thanks

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
Hi all

I need urgent help.

I created my WES profile with name as Inderjeet Gupta which is same as on my passport.

However on my all degree certificates my name is recorded as Inderjit Gupta and I did this mistake that whilst filling WES detail for name on credential I put my name as Inderjeet Gupta which should be Inderjit Gupta as this is how my university is sending the transcripts to WES in a sealed envelope.

Please advise how I can amend this on WES website or should I request WES to remove all my credentials and re-add with correct name as per university records.

Please help with this query.

Thanks
in your login account of wes, post your query and wait for the reply, they would reply u back.. hopefully u will get an answer.. but i guess they will also confuse..and may be... . but they have certain protocols,

option 2: if your degree, school, birth certificates, ration card, bank contains Inderjit, then only in Passport with a diff spelling, Amend for name change in Passport, showing that my degree, voterid are with this name...i guess for name change or correction passport name, approach a notary public lawyer, he will guide with payments....get an passport online appointment...

Hiten85a

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

In one of my degree my father's only first name is mentioned, but in others full name is mentioned. Do I get it correct before WES assessment or it's okay with them as they check just my name on degree.
Please guide.

Jiiremika

May 23, 2018
Hey,

I submitted an application to wes for an upgrade and my documents are on the way t WES USA. However, today when I opened my account and this . Please does anyone know why this happened and what I can do to resolve it. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Order Cancelled

Your Evaluation Update (New Credential) order has been cancelled.
Ref# 3962368

andren

Apr 25, 2018
Hi All,

Today I need some help from you...

My ECA report from WES, I have completed 1.5 years of a 3 year Degree in South Africa.

My ECA report next to the credential says: Canadian Equivalency is One Year of Undergraduate study
But there's a "remark" : This is not comparable to a complete Canadian credential.

They don't mention this in the "Summary" on top either.

My Question is, will WES only access a "completed" qualification and not transcripts? I know they do evaluate
transcripts for if you want to enrol at a university in Canada (so you wont have to study over again). But for an ECA
do you have to have completed what you did in your home country before you can get an ECA for it?