+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,

I courier my transcripts to WES, but they are asking me for degree certificates.. Do i need to notarised the certificates? Or just send the colour copy of my degree certificates? Or i need to send this document like transcripts sealed signed with envelope? Please suggest i already sent the transcripts and they acceptrd . I want to know how to send the degree certificate?

Floxyz

Oct 13, 2018
Hi,

I courier my transcripts to WES, but they are asking me for degree certificates.. Do i need to notarised the certificates? Or just send the colour copy of my degree certificates? Or i need to send this document like transcripts sealed signed with envelope? Please suggest i already sent the transcripts and they acceptrd . I want to know how to send the degree certificate?
WES does not need your original certificate as stated on their website, you can just send them a copy in a sealed envelope ,it doesnt have to be notarized. You can also email their customer service for more info

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply.. Sealed envelope means? I just need to send degree now so does it means i need to get sealed fron my university? Pls suggest

Floxyz

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply.. Sealed envelope means? I just need to send degree now so does it means i need to get sealed fron my university? Pls suggest
I don't think so except your institution has a special kind of envelope you can purchase to send document as such. why don't you contact WES customer service for detailed info.

Oct 24, 2018
Hey! I have to send my to documents to WES from University of Mumbai however I am in Australia now. Can my friend complete the process of attested documents on my behalf?
What is the procudure?

Agaikwa

Dec 8, 2018
Yes, you're friend can get the same attested on your behalf. He would need to carry the original documents to the University's Student Facilitation Centre.
Hey! I have to send my to documents to WES from University of Mumbai however I am in Australia now. Can my friend complete the process of attested documents on my behalf?
What is the procudure?

Agaikwa

Dec 8, 2018
Same process you followed for sending your transcripts. Copies of your degree certificates and marksheets will have to be attested by your university and they will have to send the same to WES in a sealed and stamped envelope

Nadsunny

Nov 30, 2018
Hey everyone,

Important update: (For Indian applicants only) Starting 1st Dec. 2018, WES will NOT accept any transcripts sent by the candidates themselves or by any third-party because as a change in policy WES from now on, will accept transcripts ONLY & ONLY sent by the concerned University. Visit WES webpage for more info.

chaitali8207

Dec 10, 2018
Mumbai University has confirmed that they won't be sending transcripts directly via mail to any international agency. In this case what are we supposed to do as WES has changed its rule from Dec 01 2018? please advice.

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Mumbai University has confirmed that they won't be sending transcripts directly via mail to any international agency. In this case what are we supposed to do as WES has changed its rule from Dec 01 2018? please advice.
Hi Chaitali,

Recommend you to call WES 416-972-0070, that is the only way to get instant and best answer from WES.

SouthinaM

Sep 28, 2018
Hi
Can i please be assisted, when WES requires an electronic report version , does it mean I have to print out the report from the Chinadegrees.cn website or what do they mean?

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
i wanted to know a few things regarding wes, firstly which is a better option for reports that is by standard canadian mail or UPS?

another thing there is field marked as non mandatory but asks for our Major, what should we specify in it?? as in science or arts or humna resources?

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

Hi, so did u send the courier directly or via institute,I have written mails to Wes and even calling them,but they are not responding.I also have to send my PG Final degree certificate copy.