Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I got mine last friday, status was changed completed on 6 July, and the mail came one day after, on the 7 July.

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
22nd May - Applied to WES
10th June - Documents received at WES
12th June - Documents received - review in progress
14th June - Evaluation in progress
Stuck there since then :(
Anyone else who has been waiting for this long?
HI,

mine WES status has changed from documents recd to evaluation in progress... how many days will it take to complete the process... any idea

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here is my WES timeline up to now:

19th June - Applied to WES
24th June - Documents received at WES
27th June - Documents received - review in progress
06th July - Evaluation in progress
17th July - Evaluation report being prepared for delivery

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
HI,

mine WES status has changed from documents recd to evaluation in progress... how many days will it take to complete the process... any idea
For me it took about 20 business days. Drop them a query after a couple of days. Read on some forum that it helps

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi, one question regarding transcripts.

Since the transcripts need to be sent by the university directly in a sealed envelope, how do I translate them? I can´t take them out of the envelope. Should I request a copy to my university and then send the translation separately?

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi, one question regarding transcripts.

Since the transcripts need to be sent by the university directly in a sealed envelope, how do I translate them? I can´t take them out of the envelope. Should I request a copy to my university and then send the translation separately?
Even your Marksheet or annual mark statement's mentioning the subjects will suffice the transcripts.

just send the attested mark sheet and provisional or degree certificate...

Reactions: Arod

Arod

May 15, 2017
Even your Marksheet or annual mark statement's mentioning the subjects will suffice the transcripts.

just send the attested mark sheet and provisional or degree certificate...
Thank you, my concern is that they will be in Spanish. Wouldn´t this be a problem?

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here is my WES timeline up to now:

19th June - Applied to WES
24th June - Documents received at WES
27th June - Documents received - review in progress
06th July - Evaluation in progress
17th July - Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
Update:

19th July: Online report is ready.

They acknowledged my civil engineering masters degree I did in UAE.
Now for the IELTS test on 29th.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello,
As regards University of Madras, do you require semester-wise mark sheet (transcripts) to be sent or will WES accept a consolidated transcript (marks statement showing subjects and marks in each semester)? Your response would be greatly helpful. Also, my spouse's degree and marks sheet have been attested by the Dean since it is a deemed university. Would that be accepted by WES?

Thank you.
Hey man,

not sure if you got the info by now, but I spoke with WES people and they are insisting us to send all the documents, which includes individual grade sheets and CMM and also the final certificate. If you have sent only CMM and the final certificate, please share your experiences if WES ia accepting it, thanks.

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
Hi
Someone please tell me that what to do if you've done Bachelors and Masters from Preston University Islamabad campus as this university is not enlisted in WES recognised universities list. Moreover ICES also blacklisted the university but it is recognised by HEC & there's no list of recognised universities in IQAS and ICAS. Please tell me what should I do?
I also need to ask that my wife is doing Bachelors and obviously her surname has been changed after marriage, on her CNIC & passport but not on her SSC & HSSC and also on her university documents. So should I continue with these name differences or ask Board to change the name on the documents? Although I'm not sending her FSc or matric certificates for assessment but still , in future, will it be a problem?

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi
Someone please tell me that what to do if you've done Bachelors and Masters from Preston University Islamabad campus as this university is not enlisted in WES recognised universities list. Moreover ICES also blacklisted the university but it is recognised by HEC & there's no list of recognised universities in IQAS and ICAS. Please tell me what should I do?
I also need to ask that my wife is doing Bachelors and obviously her surname has been changed after marriage, on her CNIC & passport but not on her SSC & HSSC and also on her university documents. So should I continue with these name differences or ask Board to change the name on the documents? Although I'm not sending her FSc or matric certificates for assessment but still , in future, will it be a problem?

hi,

Even my university was not listed on the WES website still have send the documents and evaluation is in process..

why do want to change the name of your Spouse on the mark sheets.... you have a marriage certificate to prove the same

Mimi noor

Jul 20, 2017
hi,

Even my university was not listed on the WES website still have send the documents and evaluation is in process..

why do want to change the name of your Spouse on the mark sheets.... you have a marriage certificate to prove the same
Ok thanks

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
My WES evaluation was completed on 10th July and I haven't received the hard copy yet. Today I was making my EE profile and downloaded a soft copy of the report from WES website. The date shown on the report is 23rd July (Today's date).
What date should I enter in the EE profile for WES?
Should it be the date evaluation was completed or today's date as mentioned on the soft copy or I should wait for the hard copy of the date?

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My Wife WES bachelors WES was done last year when she was trying for the Canada. but now she has completed her masters in HR so do have to again send her bachelors degree for the university verification or only master degree will do ???

kvbhaskar

Aug 4, 2017
Applied for ECA to WES CA ... Transcript from university controller of examination sent to WES in sealed envelope. The degree certificate was accepted. However for statement of marks they put the evaluation on hold with below reason. What needs to be done to resubmit documents as I will not know what was missing as we are not supposed to open the sealed envelope from the university
Reason:
The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education.