+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
My status in WES says "evaluation report being prepared for delivery". Does it mean that it is ready or still it will take time. Anyone please.

srpk0809

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,
As regards University of Madras, do you require semester-wise mark sheet (transcripts) to be sent or will WES accept a consolidated transcript (marks statement showing subjects and marks in each semester)? Your response would be greatly helpful. Also, my spouse's degree and marks sheet have been attested by the Dean since it is a deemed university. Would that be accepted by WES?

Thank you.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello,
As regards University of Madras, do you require semester-wise mark sheet (transcripts) to be sent or will WES accept a consolidated transcript (marks statement showing subjects and marks in each semester)? Your response would be greatly helpful. Also, my spouse's degree and marks sheet have been attested by the Dean since it is a deemed university. Would that be accepted by WES?

Thank you.
Hey Buddy, Even I am looking for some info around this. Is it OK if we send consolidated Mark sheet or do we need to send semester wise BTech mark sheets. Let me know if you have any info on this, Thanks

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
My status in WES says "evaluation report being prepared for delivery". Does it mean that it is ready or still it will take time. Anyone please.
I had the same status updated on Monday, 19th of June but the evaluation hasn't been completed yet. Has it been completed for you?

cvaib

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Order created - June 7,
Documents reached - June 14
status changed to 'in review' - June 16

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I ordered wes: June 2 (second evaluation)
Documents arrived:June 16
Evaluation in progress now.

Shivani th

May 26, 2017
I had the same status updated on Monday, 19th of June but the evaluation hasn't been completed yet. Has it been completed for you?
my status is showing the same like urs from 23 june. Did u get any update?

Reactions: luckyx27

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
my status is showing the same like urs from 23 june. Did u get any update?
My status changed to 'Evaluation completed' on the 23rd of June, Shivani!
It'll take WES 4 - 5 business days at maximum to change the status.
All the best!

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello Everyone

I have done my Bachelors in Engineering from UK, high school and college from my home country. For WES evaluation, do I have to send my high school/college certificates along too or just the bachelors degree is enough?

Please advise.

AzuriVN

Aug 16, 2016
HCM City
Category........
Hello Everyone

I have done my Bachelors in Engineering from UK, high school and college from my home country. For WES evaluation, do I have to send my high school/college certificates along too or just the bachelors degree is enough?

Please advise.
Hi AtImechE, just the Bachelor's degree copy sent by you and the academic transcript sent by your institution (sealed envelope) are enough.

Jun 30, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi guys,

My WES timeline is as follows -
7 June - applied to WES
9 June - transcript sent via standard mail (UK university)
20 June - status changed to "Documents received - review in progress"
29 June - status update to "Evaluation in progress"
30 June - Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
30 June - Complete. At this point I was able to view the report online. Hard copy is expected to arrive via UPS on 3 July

All in all very quick in view of to the standard 20 business day process time

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: sandra02

mein

Jan 11, 2017
Me to have the same updation from WES i.e. "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery" Can anyone advice me on this regard.