+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

sadansrkirs

Mar 29, 2017
I have done my mechanical engineering in pune in the year 2004 and completed with arrears at 2009 .Finally received my certificate in the year 2009 . in the profile do i need to enter 4 years or 5 years of completion. please let me know.

sadansrkirs

Mar 29, 2017
sadansrkirs said:
I have done my mechanical engineering in pune in the year 2004 and completed with arrears at 2009 .Finally received my certificate in the year 2009 . in the profile do i need to enter 4 years or 5 years of completion. please let me know.

Also how WES will consider the duration ?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
sadansrkirs said:
5 years.

Rajath

Jul 11, 2017
Hello,
Recently I have received an ECA report from WES and found a mistake in it (not sure whether it's a mistake or I am not understanding it correctly).
I have done my Bachelor's degree in Commerce (3 years degree, India) and Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (1 year, India).
As per the ECA report, Canadian Equivalency Summary as "Bachelor's degree (four years)".
They have assessed 1) Bachelor of Commerce degree as - Bachelor's Degree (four years) as Canadian equivalency and 2) Postgraduate Diploma as one year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution with a remark as "The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian educational credential".
So, if they have not recognized the one-year postgraduate diploma then the summary and Bachelor's Degree should be Bachelor's degree three years instead of four years. I am so confused about the report and I tried contacting them through email to get a clarification but no response from them till now.
Could anyone tell me is my understanding correct or not. Please share your experience if you have faced similar issues.

Thank you

GaganSidana

Aug 13, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am also applying for WES for my ECA.. I have done my graduation in B.Com and after that Diploma for two years in Animation-Multimedia from Arena Animation affiliated to Aptech Global Solutions Pvt Ltd.(MUMBAI). It is not a university.
So now I have a query regarding the same when I am filling up details under Education section:
Which drop down to select for two year diploma under "Type of Education" :
University Education
State board of Technical Education
Professional Education
Secondary Education

Please help !

parikhviral

Aug 15, 2017
Hi,
Good to read info on this forum. Looking forward to some advise on my ECA issue. I have registered with WES and sent all the docs as per their requirements but they rejected mine because of the signature on my University transcripts. Basically University of Mumbai only gives the signature from the Director but they need it from the Controller of Examination or Registrar. I went back to Mumbai university 2 times but they refused saying that as per their process only Director will sign and WES has to take it. On the other hand WES will not budge from their requirements so i am not sure how to proceed. Has anyone faced such an issue in the past or recently ?

ShniaboyUK

Jan 21, 2017
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Recently I have received an ECA report from WES and found a mistake in it (not sure whether it's a mistake or I am not understanding it correctly).
I have done my Bachelor's degree in Commerce (3 years degree, India) and Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (1 year, India).
As per the ECA report, Canadian Equivalency Summary as "Bachelor's degree (four years)".
They have assessed 1) Bachelor of Commerce degree as - Bachelor's Degree (four years) as Canadian equivalency and 2) Postgraduate Diploma as one year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution with a remark as "The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian educational credential".
So, if they have not recognized the one-year postgraduate diploma then the summary and Bachelor's Degree should be Bachelor's degree three years instead of four years. I am so confused about the report and I tried contacting them through email to get a clarification but no response from them till now.
Could anyone tell me is my understanding correct or not. Please share your experience if you have faced similar issues.

Thank you
[The assessment is correct because Bachelor degree are 4 years course in Canada and your 3 years course was assessed to be equivalent to same 4 years degree in Canada. you need not to worry about it.]

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Hello Friends,

I am also applying for WES for my ECA.. I have done my graduation in B.Com and after that Diploma for two years in Animation-Multimedia from Arena Animation affiliated to Aptech Global Solutions Pvt Ltd.(MUMBAI). It is not a university.
So now I have a query regarding the same when I am filling up details under Education section:
Which drop down to select for two year diploma under "Type of Education" :
University Education
State board of Technical Education
Professional Education
Secondary Education

Please help !
Hi Gagan, Hope you are doing well! I have the same query which you had. Could you please suggest what option had you selected for your animation course diploma and what evaluation have you received?? Would be helpful If you will respond, thanks in advance.

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Hi Gagan, Hope you are doing well! I have the same query which you had. Could you please suggest what option had you selected for your animation course diploma and what evaluation have you received?? Would be helpful If you will respond, thanks in advance.
You can choose university education but most likely they won't evaluate your two your diploma as its not from an recognized institute.
Thanks

Reactions: s_himani

s_himani

May 8, 2019
You can choose university education but most likely they won't evaluate your two your diploma as its not from an recognized institute.
Thanks
Thanks for the quick response.
Actually, I carry B.Com degree with 2 years animation course diploma from MAAC. I am not sure Would WES evaluate the diploma as certificate course or not?

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Actually, I carry B.Com degree with 2 years animation course diploma from MAAC. I am not sure Would WES evaluate the diploma as certificate course or not?
Hi there

Can you please tell what accreditation does MAAC has ?

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Hey, just checked on WES official website, they don't evaluate MAAC/NIIT/APTECH courses.

Thanks for the help by the way.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Helloo
Does WES recognize distance learning?
Degree- Msc information systems from university of salford (180
Credit hours)

Help needed

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
Hey, just checked on WES official website, they don't evaluate MAAC/NIIT/APTECH courses.

Thanks for the help by the way.
Hello,
I'm in the similar situation where i hold a Bcom degree and a Maac diploma
I realized just like you mentioned that WES doesn't evaluate MAAC courses, does that mean there is no other way to put them to any use?
I had a word with Maac yesterday, i was told previously students have been given the letter from MAAC for PR purpose and it's valid. I'm a little confused here what she meant by that.