+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES TRANSCRIPT OR INDIVIDUAL MARKSHEETS

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who applied to WES or for University admission with Individual marksheet copies (university attested) instead of Transcripts ?

The Periyar University does not issue Transcripts but rather attests individual & consolidate marksheet.

It may work for WES, but what about University/College admissions, Do they accept marksheets instead of Transcripts ?

Anyone who has faced such issue, kindly share your experience and inputs.

If possible, share the link of past discussion on this topic, I mean any WES related blog on this forum ?

Psawalia

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone who applied to WES or for University admission with Individual marksheet copies (university attested) instead of Transcripts ?

The Periyar University does not issue Transcripts but rather attests individual & consolidate marksheet.

It may work for WES, but what about University/College admissions, Do they accept marksheets instead of Transcripts ?

Anyone who has faced such issue, kindly share your experience and inputs.

If possible, share the link of past discussion on this topic, I mean any WES related blog on this forum ?

Hi kadian,
I also requested for transcript from Periyar University and received photocopy of my self attested consolidated marksheet & degree from them with a by university stamp stating 'verified and found'

I understand you recieved it in same format, hence, I want to ask you, what was the outcome of your WES evaluation? Is there something to be worried about?

I keenly look forward to your informative reply.