+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
https://www.wes.org/important-wes-notices/#:~:text=Documents received in our WES Canada office by May 26,processed by July 14, 2020.

On above link WES updated a notice that " Documents received in our WES Canada office by August 11, 2020, will be processed by August 27, 2020. "

Does this means that Evaluation will be completed by 27th August OR it means that evaluation will begin on 27th August ?

Requesting help to understand meaning of this notice if anyone else has gone through same process in last couple of months.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
https://www.wes.org/important-wes-notices/#:~:text=Documents received in our WES Canada office by May 26,processed by July 14, 2020.

On above link WES updated a notice that " Documents received in our WES Canada office by August 11, 2020, will be processed by August 27, 2020. "

Does this means that Evaluation will be completed by 27th August OR it means that evaluation will begin on 27th August ?

Requesting help to understand meaning of this notice if anyone else has gone through same process in last couple of months.
It means that the physical copies will be scanned and uploaded into their system by 27th August after which the real evaluation begins. You should expect 2-3 months time to receive your ECA report after all the documents are uploaded into their system and someone starts to evaluate them.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
It means that the physical copies will be scanned and uploaded into their system by 27th August after which the real evaluation begins. You should expect 2-3 months time to receive your ECA report after all the documents are uploaded into their system and someone starts to evaluate them.
Oh man , 2 to 3 months really ? Reason I submitted the Application to WES is because I heard processing time is very fast they turn it around in one month. IQAS is approving the applications in 3 weeks even in COVID environment. Did anyone in this group received evaluation reports in less that 2 months time frame ?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Oh man , 2 to 3 months really ? Reason I submitted the Application to WES is because I heard processing time is very fast they turn it around in one month. IQAS is approving the applications in 3 weeks even in COVID environment. Did anyone in this group received evaluation reports in less that 2 months time frame ?
Also I found some responses on this group , people are confirming that evaluation is getting completed in 4 to 5 working days with WES. Is there any specific reason you mentioned it will take 2 to 3 months ?

trollposter

Aug 14, 2020
They seem to be working much more quickly currently. Mine is currently "under final review" about 1 week after they scanned and uploaded the documents.

Cevapi

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
Also I found some responses on this group , people are confirming that evaluation is getting completed in 4 to 5 working days with WES. Is there any specific reason you mentioned it will take 2 to 3 months ?
I have noticed tht the quicker evaluations are for electronic transcripts

Hardik__

Jul 31, 2017
My status has changed form on hold to in progress I submitted transcript on 4th August and it was on hold since then and recently it changed to in progress...
So what does that mean should I accept any email from them soon or what?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
My status has changed form on hold to in progress I submitted transcript on 4th August and it was on hold since then and recently it changed to in progress...
So what does that mean should I accept any email from them soon or what?
If you have just applied then WES May contact your University for secondary verification in that case that conversation will only between your University and WES.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
As per previous post on this thread I can see that people those who’s documents delivered on 4 August got notification of file being in process. It didn’t happen in my case though My secondary verification documents were delivered on 4 August and it still shows - ON HOLD

ash_pratap

Jul 13, 2020
I have a question about submitting the electronic transcript through Parchment. As the recipient I only see the option of selecting WES New York. Is that the right place to send the transcript?

ash_pratap

Jul 13, 2020
Not sure, but this could be the least time taken for WES ECA in the history.

Activities on June 12 (Friday) chronologically:
Created WES Profile and submitted payment Status ON HOLD
Placed an order for eTranscript on the university portal (Parchment)
Transcript generated and delivered to WES electronically
WES received the transcript status PROCESSING verifying/checking documents
WES accepted the documents status PROCESSING due date July 10,2020

June 15 (Monday):
WES status COMPLETED report sent to recipients

The only reason I posted this is to bring this to people’s notice that they are actively working on your case. I highly recommend you guys to check if you have electronic transcript delivery option available through your university.
Hey @darshan1191 did you end up sending it to WES New York?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
They seem to be working much more quickly currently. Mine is currently "under final review" about 1 week after they scanned and uploaded the documents.
Hi - Can you please share your timelines , my document got delivered on 10th still they are not updating it in the system

Zer Luks

Jul 16, 2020
Hi - Can you please share your timelines , my document got delivered on 10th still they are not updating it in the system
My timeline in case it helps someone.

06/07/2020: DHL delivered transcript
31/07/2020: Status on Hold - WES processed it (Entered into the database) and waiting for verification from university. Delay must have been from my UNI
13/08/2020: Status: In Progress - Analyzing and Evaluating Documents
20/08/2020: Status In Progress -Reviewing Evaluation and expected date for outcome 17/9/2020

IT_VE_CA

Aug 8, 2020
Wes application created on JULY 12.
Documents reached by Canada post on July 20th, 2020.
August 5th Wes started to review the documents
approval 21st august.