+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Ptm2020

Mar 17, 2020
Hi everyone, just a quick check if anyone here submitted WES with electronic transcript via My eQuals? I am so frustrated, WES instructed me myself to send the access link to My eQuals account, I did, and they rejected as it was not sent by institution, which is contradicted to their own instruction @.@ i had so many calls and emails with them but only received useless generic advice, I also tried Facebook page, it didnt help. I also asked my institution to send WES directly the access to my account and they said they couldnt as it was against log-in account rule which is only given to me. Now I really frustrated not knowing what to do. Anyone has experience in this or facing the same issue? Many thanks in advance!

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Latest information from WES:

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in light of the most recent public health recommendations, WES has temporarily suspended all in-office operations. All applicants whose documents reached our Toronto and New York locations after March 10, 2020 can expect delays. We will continue to process documents already in process, and will resume full operations when it is prudent. Thank you for your patience.

I even called WES and they said be prepared for long delays.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Is WES usually on time? Since they shut down their offices, I hope the current applications can be processed faster.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Is WES usually on time? Since they shut down their offices, I hope the current applications can be processed faster.
Some get their ECAs a few days before, like me. Others get theirs a bit after the estimated completion date. If you've past your date and haven't had a status update, it's best to call or email them.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks buddy but it seems it won't happen at least until 23rd! Hopefully Monday is the day!
Have you seen any information about COVID-related delays for issuing ECAs? Perhaps they don't have as many staff in their offices anymore.