+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Hello,

From last one month the status is showing as "We are reviewing your evaluation" The estimate date of completion is given as 27th Jan , is there any other status/ stage after this ? The report is due in 5 days , I am wondering whether this will be completed by then or not. Please advise if anyone knows more about this.

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Hello,

From last one month the status is showing as "We are reviewing your evaluation" The estimate date of completion is given as 27th Jan , is there any other status/ stage after this ? The report is due in 5 days , I am wondering whether this will be completed by then or not. Please advise if anyone knows more about this.
My estimated date of completion was 8th Jan but I got the final report the next day. Don't worry man.. you'll get yours too.

Reactions: R A K E S H

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I have started WES ECA application and after seeing that lot many people has got their 2 year Masters degree as 1year Diploma. I would like to know if My 2 year US Masters Degree is equivalent to Canada 2 year Masters degree?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
My estimate date of completion is Jan 24th, and I'm going crazy with the idea that they might delay it, and I may loose the opportunity to enter the Jan 29th draw.

jointhecommunity

Jan 15, 2020
Just wanted to say that this thread has been really useful in information on CES' application process.

However, I have doubts similar to what a lot of applicants have shared here. My application has been "received" by CES since last 2.5 months.

My timeline:
Not Complete 1. Initial Review In Progress
Complete 2. Transcript(s) Received - 13 November, 2019
Not Complete 3. Initial Review Complete
Not Complete 4. Assessment In Progress
Not Complete 5. Assessment Decision Made
Not Complete 6. Decision Dispatched

My application was submitted on 23 October, 2019 and received updated on 13 November, 2019. Sent my transcripts via courier but still see no movement. Any clues guys, what happens next when would be the probable dates!
Looks like I am not alone, my documents were accepted on the beginning of November. I have no updates also. I called and emailed them few times, but they just promise about updates and nothing really happening. I just gave up, I will no more call them. Time to move on and try someone else to do ECA. What a waste of time and money...

mslat92

Dec 3, 2019
My estimate date of completion is Jan 24th, and I'm going crazy with the idea that they might delay it, and I may loose the opportunity to enter the Jan 29th draw.
Hey jrossi. My due date was Jan 22nd. It's currently just updated to Under final review, so I'm assuming I'll get it either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday at the latest. I wouldn't worry too much, as if you don't get an update on the 24th, you can call them directly and they can escalate it at that point - in which case, you'll usually receive it within 2-3 business days and then you still have a bit of extra time until the 29th.

Your chances are very good! So long as the process has been pretty straight forward up until now (no need for second verification, etc.).

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Hey jrossi. My due date was Jan 22nd. It's currently just updated to Under final review, so I'm assuming I'll get it either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday at the latest. I wouldn't worry too much, as if you don't get an update on the 24th, you can call them directly and they can escalate it at that point - in which case, you'll usually receive it within 2-3 business days and then you still have a bit of extra time until the 29th.

Your chances are very good! So long as the process has been pretty straight forward up until now (no need for second verification, etc.).
Thank you for sharing your experience! Did you receive a notification when the status changed to "Under Final Review"? Cause I've been checking the WES app many times throughout the day to check if something was updated, because I'm not sure if i'll get notified if the status changes.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I have started WES ECA application and after seeing that lot many people has got their 2 year Masters degree as 1year Diploma. I would like to know if My 2 year US Masters Degree is equivalent to Canada 2 year Masters degree?

It would depend on the university you got your degree from. If it is from a “regionally” accredited university and program, then you would definitely get a Master’s degree equivalency.

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
WES Time line

Dec 27th : Degree Certificate reached
Jan 6th : Bachelors transcripts reached WES
Jan 10th : We are amazlysing your documents
Jan 16th : Your evaluation is due for completion by Feb 12, 2020
Jan 22 : Evaluation completed

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
WES Time line

Dec 27th : Degree Certificate reached
Jan 6th : Bachelors transcripts reached WES
Jan 10th : We are amazlysing your documents
Jan 16th : Your evaluation is due for completion by Feb 12, 2020
Jan 22 : Evaluation completed
Wow! That was superfast. Where have studied?