+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
WES received Verification from school on 5th November.

Updated to "We are analysing blah blah blah" on 6th November.

Updated on 26th November to "We are evaluating your report" due date 23rd December.

So WES takes 7 weeks after receiving all documents and Verification. I think CES seems to be a better option

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
there is no prediction in EE. it's all number and fact game !

you may call IRCC (if confident this not misrepresentation) and share with them you are going to do this based on prediction. conclusively, do share with us their reply :)
ECA issue date and publishing date are same. So it will be easily reflect in the ECA report and in the EE portal in no way u can give future date as issue date of ECA. Its not possible to do this. If he still want to do this, the profile will be rejected.
If you ask me i think he should wait rather than jeopardizing his profile.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I recently had my results from WES - and I found the result quite vague. The institution is recognized, however, I do not know what to select under the Educational Credential part.

Canadian Equivalency: First professional degree in physical therapy (Doctor of Physical Therapy)

The Canadian physiotherapy does not have doctorate degrees yet, but my country of education does not have masters of physical therapy programs anymore - entry levels are now at doctorate degrees. Furthermore, IRCC states that first professional degrees are only accepted on selected degree programs (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.)"

I tried to send an appeal to WES through the Contact us section, but has not received a response yet. Anyone who could share their experience with ECA re-evaluation? or anyone who has some input regarding this result?

Thank you very much!

Oct 30, 2019
WES #1
Documents Received: 20 September
Evaluating: 6 November
Due Date: 23 December

Freaking two months after receiving the documents. Guess their office will be size of a medical shop with 10 employees.

Reactions: yine

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
WES #1
Documents Received: 20 September
Evaluating: 6 November
Due Date: 23 December

Freaking two months after receiving the documents. Guess their office will be size of a medical shop with 10 employees.
it guess documents received in late Sep/Oct are delayed due to Christmas / New year holidays i.e less staff

the only other reason could be the verification time It takes for them to get from universities

David31

Nov 22, 2019
Hello house.

Please I need your help.

My CRS score is low and I need to boost it through the extra certificate option.

I have a certificate in Project Management Professional (PMP) by Novelle centre in the UK. Will it be evaluated by WES?

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Anyone recently received their results before their due date? Due date is 19th, really hoping they'll be ready before the 18th for the draw....

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hi All,
My application is in "In Progress: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).(Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.)" status since 11/20/2019. Is this normal?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,
My application is in "In Progress: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).(Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.)" status since 11/20/2019. Is this normal?
Wait for a few weeks. Mine was changed after 17 days

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi All,
I've had that msg since 6/11/2019. Had an escalation and they told me they will give me a due date in two days, that was last week!
Called yesterday and had the escalation escalated (lol). still nothing. f WES.

shubh8122

Nov 28, 2019
Hi All,
Yes, this is normal, no need to worry. My application status also updated today after 4th Nov. My estimated completion date is 24th Dec.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Yes, this is normal, no need to worry. My application status also updated today after 4th Nov. My estimated completion date is 24th Dec.
My completion date is also the same day in December. I had sent the documents in September.. So it seems like I will lose 6 points in January because I will turn 33.

So my question is, are there any cases in which Wes has issued the results "way" before than the estimated date?

I would realy like to get into the pool at the beginning of December...

Thank you guys.

emrob

Oct 10, 2019
This is the latest update on my ECA from WES.

Account Created - 9/2/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Application Submitted - 9/3/2019
Documents received - 10/7/2019 (Update 1)
Documents received -10/11/2019 (Update 2)

We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 11/4/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/29/2019
Just received the electronic report a few mins ago..