+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Jams86

Nov 15, 2019
My evaluation was due today and I am still waiting to hear something. I called earlier in the week and told ‘guaranteed’ by 15th November. Just had a conversation with them and has been escalated. Essentially they told me it could be another 10 days which would miss the last November draw. Not happy.

My timeline:
8th August: submitted application
10th September: we received your documents
19th October: documents reviewed/accepted
15th November: estimated completion

Application last updated: 19th October.

Jams86

Nov 15, 2019
My evaluation was due today and I am still waiting to hear something. I called earlier in the week and told ‘guaranteed’ by 15th November. Just had a conversation with them and has been escalated. Essentially they told me it could be another 10 days which would miss the last November draw. Not happy.

My timeline:
8th August: submitted application
10th September: we received your documents
19th October: documents reviewed/accepted
15th November: estimated completion

Application last updated: 19th October.
Received my assessment results today (16 nov) finally.

Don’t know if it helped but I made a strong phone call to them yesterday afternoon- probably not, but what else can you do when you hear nothing, so frustrating!

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Received my assessment results today (16 nov) finally.

Don’t know if it helped but I made a strong phone call to them yesterday afternoon- probably not, but what else can you do when you hear nothing, so frustrating!
That’s good hear that you have your results already! I hope I get mine - with a positive result - before the next draw!

Surajbokka

Nov 15, 2019
Hi All,

I need info on submitting transcripts through MyEquals.

I finished Graduate Diploma in JCU Brisbane in 2018 and then moved back to India.
I have checked in WES website that transcripts can be sent through MyEquals. I have also checked that my Uni provides digital transcripts through MyEquals.

So my question is, how do I proceed with it? Did anyone tried to send transcripts to WES through MyEquals?
Or should I request the Uni to send the transcripts via mail to WES?

Any info on this will be very helpful.

TIA :)

MateDownUnder

Nov 5, 2019
Hi All,

I need info on submitting transcripts through MyEquals.

I finished Graduate Diploma in JCU Brisbane in 2018 and then moved back to India.
I have checked in WES website that transcripts can be sent through MyEquals. I have also checked that my Uni provides digital transcripts through MyEquals.

So my question is, how do I proceed with it? Did anyone tried to send transcripts to WES through MyEquals?
Or should I request the Uni to send the transcripts via mail to WES?

Any info on this will be very helpful.

TIA :)
Its quite simple. Just login to My Equals. Beside each document there will be a share button. Just click on that and give wes email ID. Its something submit@wes.com..dont remember exactly. You ll see ut on instructions page before making payment. Documents are shared immediately and next day your status will change to documents received.

Reactions: Surajbokka

Surajbokka

Nov 15, 2019
Its quite simple. Just login to My Equals. Beside each document there will be a share button. Just click on that and give wes email ID. Its something submit@wes.com..dont remember exactly. You ll see ut on instructions page before making payment. Documents are shared immediately and next day your status will change to documents received.
Great!!
Thanks a lot for the info. :)

MateDownUnder

Nov 5, 2019
Great!!
Thanks a lot for the info. :)
Make sure you share your degree certificate too. Initially I was asked for tramscript only..later on I was put on hold because there was no graduation date on it. I had to share testamur again. Because of that my documents were acceped 15 days delayed.

Surajbokka

Nov 15, 2019
Make sure you share your degree certificate too. Initially I was asked for tramscript only..later on I was put on hold because there was no graduation date on it. I had to share testamur again. Because of that my documents were acceped 15 days delayed.
Sure thing!! Thanks again!! :cool: