+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone on this thread from India with University Of Mumbai education completion and having applied in October received their ECR report from WES or at least due dates ?

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 11/9/2019

Reactions: canprind

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
I was about to post this exact question. My last update was on the 31st of October (documents recieved and under review), however I saw the above message in my account this evening (7th/Nov) Note that the date remained 31st of October

Anybody seen this before, if yes when should I expect an ETA

Hey have you received any update since?

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Got a status update as follows today!

Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 11/10/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/12/2019. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day.

Can't wait to see if WES accepts my PGD from Tata Institute of Social Sciences! Fingers crossed!!
Received the electronic report today one day prior to the due date.

Following is the evaluation:

1. Bachelor's in Computer Application from Savitribai Phule Pune University - Canadian Bachelor's 4 years equivalent
2. Post Graduate diploma in Human Resources from Tata Institute of Social Sciences - Canadian Post Graduate Diploma 1 year.

Does this mean I can claim education points for two.or more degrees?

Thanks,
Neeraj Bhide

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018

1. Bachelor's in Computer Application from Savitribai Phule Pune University - Canadian Bachelor's 4 years equivalent
2. Post Graduate diploma in Human Resources from Tata Institute of Social Sciences - Canadian Post Graduate Diploma 1 year.

Thanks,
Neeraj Bhide
Yes go ahead. You can claim 2 or more degrees. The crs scores will update automatically once you add the entries in your education section

Reactions: neerajbhide

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Yes go ahead. You can claim 2 or more degrees. The crs scores will update automatically once you add the entries in your education section
Oh perfect! Thank you for the good news now I'm officially at 471 points :D

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

Thanks,
Neeraj Bhide
Congrats! Did WES do a secondary verification with both of your universities?

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hi all, the status is updated on my account as follows:
"Status: In progress
We are processing a new package or document for your application."
Does this means all my documents have reached WES or just one/some of them? I sent 3 documents and the previous status was "On Hold - Waiting for documents". Do they update the status even if they received only one document?
Thanks in advance for any help regarding this!