daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My status changed to following:

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/22/2019

Evaluation in Progress
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

Any idea for date of completion???
Exactly like mine, and weirdly with the same date! When did WES receive your documents?

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
WES received my documents by courier on 18th October. Currently WES showing evaluation completion date as 5th December.
They received mine on 9th October and my status is still showing "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)."

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
They received mine on 9th October and my status is still showing "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)."
i see, please wait till the end of business day :) in some cases I have seen some applicants receiving status updates even on Saturday.

my university is London based and masters. tell me about yours ?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

I too face the same situation. My UG was evaluated a year ago. Now I paid to upgrade and add my new degree to evaluate (MBA) and it says 'We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)' though I have not yet sent my transcripts to them.

Anyways, I have a few queries here.

My university is Anna University and I will get my transcripts from them in a few days. While I applied to get the transcript, I was told to provide photocopies of my Degree/Provisional certificate and my provisional mark sheet to proceed further. My first question is that while my University (Anna Univ) hands me the transcript, will they attest the photocopies too that I provided to them. And if so, will they include the attested photocopies along with the transcripts in the same envelope (sealed)?

And the second question is that will the university hand over an A3 size envelope with the university's logo (from address and all), so that, we can put our sealed transcripts in them and send it from the university's post office (Speed post)?

And the last question is that while we mail the documents through the registered (speed post), how long on average it takes to reach WES from the day we mail it?

Obsessed with these questions for quite some time and hoping to get clarity on my above questions. Kindly assist
Could somebody, kindly provide answers to my queries

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
I am also waiting with a date of 14th. Seems like they issue on that particular date only
I just hope I get it on due date so that I can create the profile!

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys.
Today I received the message from WES. They say:

We are reviewing your evaluation.

Status last updated: 11/1/2019
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 11/28/2019

Suddenly, the date changed from due to estimate.
Is it al right? Has anyone faced with this kind of situation?
Thanks guys.
same happened with me too

Nov 8, 2019
Im from india. I completed my bachelors [B. Com] from kerala university and Masters [M. Com] from Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu. So how would i send documents to WES?
Do i need to send transcript from both universities. If yes, do i need to use the same reference number for both applications which i sent to WES.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Im from india. I completed my bachelors [B. Com] from kerala university and Masters [M. Com] from Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu. So how would i send documents to WES?
Do i need to send transcript from both universities. If yes, do i need to use the same reference number for both applications which i sent to WES.
Yes, You have to make request to both uni. for sending your transcripts to WES using same reference number to evaluate your degree's.