Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi all, the status is updated on my account as follows:
"Status: In progress
We are processing a new package or document for your application."
Does this means all my documents have reached WES or just one/some of them? I sent 3 documents and the previous status was "On Hold - Waiting for documents". Do they update the status even if they received only one document?
Thanks in advance for any help regarding this!
This means either some or all of your package(s) has been received. You can check from the track my package button, if all of your documents are received by them.

aminilay

Oct 3, 2019
My WES timeline:
All docs received at wes by 27th Oct
Document reviewed and accepted and evaluation in progress. 'We are reviewing your evaluation' -- Nov 07
Due date for completion: 4th Dec

Please update the the status if anyone gets ECA-Electronic copy nearer to this timeline..
Thanks
Btw one important note: Inquiry through Web form is most effective.

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
Can I know what's the grade given by WES if a person has completed masters (MBA) from an Indian University ?? I've done my Master's and graduation from Osmania University. Please let me know.!

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Congrats! Did WES do a secondary verification with both of your universities?
I don't think so! Nope, I never saw the status change to hold or anything else. So I guess no secondary verification. :)

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Congrats .. I am also waiting for eca. Due date is 14th November . My score will be 466
Oh that's great! All the best to you :)

MateDownUnder

Nov 5, 2019
Anyone doing from an Australian university? What’s the normal timeline?
Its about two months. If your university is linked with my Equals, you can share the documents instantly. I had submitted the application and shared the online documents through My Equals and got the update from WES that documents received and in progress immediately the next day. I submitted on 5th Sept and due date is 19th Nov. It got delayed by 15 days and was put on hold because I hadn't shared/submitted the testamur.

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
My WES timeline:
All docs received at wes by 27th Oct
Document reviewed and accepted and evaluation in progress. 'We are reviewing your evaluation' -- Nov 07
Due date for completion: 4th Dec

Please update the the status if anyone gets ECA-Electronic copy nearer to this timeline..
Thanks
Btw one important note: Inquiry through Web form is most effective.
Is urs an Indian univ or any foreign one?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can I know what's the grade given by WES if a person has completed master's (MBA) from an Indian University ?? I've done my Master's and graduation from Osmania University. Please let me know.!
As per the new policy, there are considering MBA as a one-year post-graduate diploma certificate. they’re considering only an IIM/IIT As MBA in India.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't think so! Nope, I never saw the status change to hold or anything else. So I guess no secondary verification. :)
That's good to hear. Maybe they view some Indian institutions positively and don't do secondary verification's since they changed their rules for India only. Good luck with your PR journey.

Reactions: neerajbhide