+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
Hi

I have been reading threads mentioning about Due Dates to receive WES evaluation reports. How did you get to know about the Due Dates? I have installed WES android application and also have looked into website I was unable to find any Due Date information.
Please provide information about how do I get to know my applications Due Date.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi

I have been reading threads mentioning about Due Dates to receive WES evaluation reports. How did you get to know about the Due Dates? I have installed WES android application and also have looked into website I was unable to find any Due Date information.
Please provide information about how do I get to know my applications Due Date.
They will include a due date once they finish evaluating your documents and accept them. Before that, no date will be given.

Reactions: abrarakazi

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
They will include a due date once they finish evaluating your documents and accept them. Before that, no date will be given.
I have received estimated evaluation completion date (or due date) on 5 Dec 2019. how common is these days for report to arrive earlier ?

abrarakazi

Nov 10, 2019
I have received estimated evaluation completion date (or due date) on 5 Dec 2019. how common is these days for report to arrive earlier ?
Hi
When did your documents arrived and got accepted by WES ? It's been exactly 30 days since my docs arrived at WES last month on 11th Oct and were accepted on 17th Oct since then there has been no update to the status and it's in "In Progress" till date

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Would like to know the same..Mine was accepted on Oct 21.

Hi
When did your documents arrived and got accepted by WES ? It's been exactly 30 days since my docs arrived at WES last month on 11th Oct and were accepted on 17th Oct since then there has been no update to the status and it's in "In Progress" till date

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Would like to know the same..Mine was accepted on Oct 21.
my timeline:
courier delivered: 15 Oct
wes status received and evaluating: 18 Oct and 22 Oct
wes documents accepted: 8 Nov (with estimated evaluation completion date: 5 Dec)

Can it vary for country of education?

Last edited:

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Definatley you will. Or you may get a day before the due date. Dont be worried
Got a status update as follows today!

Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 11/10/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/12/2019. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day.

Can't wait to see if WES accepts my PGD from Tata Institute of Social Sciences! Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: crs350onip

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My status:
Send documents for PG on 13th October and for a bachelor on 16th October.
Documents reached to WES on 15th and 26th October respectively. (Tracking through numbers)
No update till 27th October.
Mailed them and asked for delay.
Status update: 28/10 ( received your documents and reviewing it)
Status update : 08/11 (we are processing a new package or document for application)

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I too face the same situation. My UG was evaluated a year ago. Now I paid to upgrade and add my new degree to evaluate (MBA) and it says 'We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)' though I have not yet sent my transcripts to them.

Anyways, I have a few queries here.

My university is Anna University and I will get my transcripts from them in a few days. While I applied to get the transcript, I was told to provide photocopies of my Degree/Provisional certificate and my provisional mark sheet to proceed further. My first question is that while my University (Anna Univ) hands me the transcript, will they attest the photocopies too that I provided to them. And if so, will they include the attested photocopies along with the transcripts in the same envelope (sealed)?

And the second question is that will the university hand over an A3 size envelope with the university's logo (from address and all), so that, we can put our sealed transcripts in them and send it from the university's post office (Speed post)?

And the last question is that while we mail the documents through the registered (speed post), how long on average it takes to reach WES from the day we mail it?

Obsessed with these questions for quite some time and hoping to get clarity on my above questions. Kindly assist
Registered speed post take a minimum of two weeks! Mine was sent on 16th October and received on 28th October. (four-day delay at Canada border agency)