+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
but there is no completion date. i contacted them via email but they responded with generic email that i have to wait. can someone advise me on the estimated completion date please?
I managed to call the help desk via an online telephone site and, i had to wait for about 10 minutes. A lady picked up and I quoted my reference number. She kindly told me the process and we have to wait for the report. Each profile is dealt in different manner. She advised people to file it as early as possible. That was the most grave mistake I did. I applied after my IELTS results. I have already wasted close to 3 months. Missed many opportunities. I am kicking myself for this.

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
I managed to call the help desk via an online telephone site and, i had to wait for about 10 minutes. A lady picked up and I quoted my reference number. She kindly told me the process and we have to wait for the report. Each profile is dealt in different manner. She advised people to file it as early as possible. That was the most grave mistake I did. I applied after my IELTS results. I have already wasted close to 3 months. Missed many opportunities. I am kicking myself for this.

thanks for the inputs. i put a timeline as 01/10/2019. lets hope they dont destroy my plans

Aggsal1990

Aug 19, 2019
You mean to say WES changed your report after you claimed that your friend has evaluated differently (considered as higher degree) for the same course and same college/university ??!!
Not just my friend, everyone from my college and course got it evaluated as 1 yr pg diploma (it is a recognized course and Uni) , sadly in my case they didnt consider it.
They revised it and apologized for the glitch caused. But it costed me another 2 days and further delay in ITA.

Sep 16, 2019
Hi , how does that makes a score of 468 , I have a score of 8888.5 , 3plus years experience , I recently got to know that my MBA from Symbiosis would now be a diploma ,age 31 and my score is 460 from 467 , so how does it get to 468 in the above scenario ?
i got ITA yesterday... i think till 30 years of age you will get 468 points. My age is 28, 3+ year work ex, and ielts score of 9,8,7,7

How did your score went from 467 to 460?

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
I called WES specifically last night, and was told that to get your BSc evaluated from the UK you do not need to send your degree certificate, only the transcripts will be enough.

canprind

Sep 19, 2019
Hi.. WES received my Bachelor documents on 09 Sept and status updated (We are reviewing your documents) on 16 Sept. Docs for Masters received on 19 Sept and status is still same. Ideally, 35 Business days will be from 09 or 16 or 19 Sept? Thanks in advance

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi.. WES received my Bachelor documents on 09 Sept and status updated (We are reviewing your documents) on 16 Sept. Docs for Masters received on 19 Sept and status is still same. Ideally, 35 Business days will be from 09 or 16 or 19 Sept? Thanks in advance
I answered you on another post... the days I told you are counted since I received the mail from WES advising that they received all required documents and started reviewing them.

Reactions: canprind

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I did my initial WES report (bachelors) in 2017 and updated WES (masters) in 2019. So what ever the rules changed that does not have impact on the previous WES report i believe.
Thanks. I got a mail from WES today asking my institution to send my bachelors document again :( . Sucks but I have requested SRM University , Chennai to send them again. Despite me not asking evaluation of my Bachelors, I am stuck in this mess because previously I had got my bachelors evaluated by WES . Now , I would have to wait :)

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
WES Process & Timeline

• University : Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, AP, India.
  • Degree : BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
  • Attestation fees : 1500 INR / 40 papers.
  • Fees charged by the university for WES process (Including Speed Post charges) : 6000 INR.
(note: University officials are painfully slow so, reach there before 12pm).

• University POSTS the documents DIRECTLY, they AREN'T HANDED TO YOU TO POST.
  • EXTRA attested transcripts were sent to my home in speed post in separate sealed envelopes enclosed in a big envelope.

Fees was paid using demand draft taken at the adjacent Vijaya Bank (Now merged with Bank of Baroda). No questions about PAN or Aadhar or Cheque asked.

TIMELINE SO FAR

• Account created : 26-MAY-2019.
  • WES Fees paid : 2-AUGUST-2019.
  • Visited university in person : 6-AUGUST-2019.
  • Documents shipped by the university : 9-AUGUST-2019.
  • Documents delivered to WES : 3-SEPTEMBER-2019.
  • Acknowledgement of receipt by WES & Last update : 10-SEPTEMBER-2019.

Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 10-SEPTEMBER-2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

DELIVERY SUMMARY

Package status: Delivered (24 Days) SPEED POST - INDIA POST

Dates down below in YEAR-MONTH-DAY format.
SEE FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.

Destination: WES CANADA
  • 2019-09-3 TORONTO, Signature available
  • 2019-09-3 TORONTO, Delivered
  • 2019-09-3 TORONTO, Out for delivery
  • 2019-09-3 TORONTO, Item processed
  • 2019-09-2 MISSISSAUGA, Item processed
  • 2019-09-2 MISSISSAUGA, item handed to Canada Post
  • 2019-08-22 MISSISSAUGA, Item presented to CBSA for customs review.
  • 2019-08-22 MISSISSAUGA, Item arrived in Canada & was sent for further processing.
  • 2019-08-22 MISSISSAUGA, Item presented to CBSA for customs review.
  • 2019-08-13 INDIA, item has left India & is en route to Canada.
  • 2019-08-10 INDIA, item processed in Chennai.
  • 2019-08-9 INDIA, item mailed in Vijayawada.
Guys, I got an update yesterday but it says the same thing as the update on 10th September. What's the reason behind this ?

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/19/2019

Pending

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Hi

I submitted WES application in July and the last documents reached the office on 31/08/2019. There were several changes in dates but the same message. The status says in progress - we received your documents and we are reviewing the documents. Last updated 03/09/2019. And no updates since then. The schools sent lots of duplicates (I ordered several copies in case things happen such as getting lost, ripped, destroyed, etc which could have cause delays....) I did my Bachelor in the US and Master (MSc) from the UK. Anyone here has any idea when I would be able to get expected date of completion? All the necessary documents have reached the office. Do you think I will be able to get ECA done in October? Just need to receive it by October.....Anyone have similar timelines?

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
Hi

I submitted WES application in July and the last documents reached the office on 31/08/2019. There were several changes in dates but the same message. The status says in progress - we received your documents and we are reviewing the documents. Last updated 03/09/2019. And no updates since then. The schools sent lots of duplicates (I ordered several copies in case things happen such as getting lost, ripped, destroyed, etc which could have cause delays....) I did my Bachelor in the US and Master (MSc) from the UK. Anyone here has any idea when I would be able to get expected date of completion? All the necessary documents have reached the office. Do you think I will be able to get ECA done in October? Just need to receive it by October.....Anyone have similar timelines?

Same here, they received my docs on 13/08/2019 and updated the status twice on 20 and 26 /08 and till now the same status. no completion date is displayed. i will update if you if any

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
Just spoke to WES again, every time you send a new document it resets the clock. In my example, i sent an electronic version on the 20/08 which they downloaded on the 21/08. My Uni also sent a physical copy of the same document which reached 10 days later. So they updated the received documents status again. So to them the 21/08 date does not exist. They started the 14 day period again from that date.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Help needed.

Degree- msc information systems from
University of salford
(Distance learning 180 credit hours)
Waiting for wes result.
Due date 23 sept.
My question is, do they consider distance learning degree? And would it be as masters?