+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

nsangwan

Sep 19, 2019
I got today an email from them showing the completion date : 21/10/2019. Do you think I can get the report earlier than this date?
I have same timelines , but not received mail , checked on their app but same status , orther than mail where I can find the date for completion

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
I have same timelines , but not received mail , checked on their app but same status , orther than mail where I can find the date for completion
Hi mate,

I called them last Friday and the agent said that he will get me updates on Monday. I suggest you to call them if this is going for so long.

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
Chance is there they may send you three or 5 days before the due date
I received three days before the due date
I read in some forums that the application can be on hold again if they did not get a response from the Universities end. At this stage, will WES contact the university? what i can do to make it fast?

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
I read in some forums that the application can be on hold again if they did not get a response from the Universities end. At this stage, will WES contact the university? what i can do to make it fast?
WES will send email and mail to your university and wait for their response,if they didn't got response for like 7 weeks (I'm not sure ) they will send reminder to your university.
When status change to On hold you can contact your university and the person who handling Wes to respond to the WES mail.
Some times university may ask you to pay fees for verification, depends on University.

Iniwuraoniso

Dec 17, 2018
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 9/23/2019
I got this update on my status . When will my report be available for download