+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I know wes does not change their result..so there is no point going though again.
do you have 3+ years of work ex and ielts 8777? because that makes score 468
I have all these ...the problem is that i am applying with my spouse and my spouse doesnt have a good ielts score 4 each he has

Sep 16, 2019
I have all these ...the problem is that i am applying with my spouse and my spouse doesnt have a good ielts score 4 each he has
i recommend to put in your express entry profile and make it live. And try to increase your spouse score. If crs drop and you get lucky you get in.
There is no point asking wes to change decision..i have no even seen one person decision be chnaged. Not to mention it will take more than 3 months for complete process again

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
i recommend to put in your express entry profile and make it live. And try to increase your spouse score. If crs drop and you get lucky you get in.
There is no point asking wes to change decision..i have no even seen one person decision be chnaged. Not to mention it will take more than 3 months for complete process again
yes you are right I was thinking to get it through CES ..and ask my spouse to give ielts again

Sep 16, 2019
Got report right now. they put my bachelors at bachelors 3 years and masters at bachelors 4 years. Will i be able to get the crs points as per bachelor + 1 diploma or degree?

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Got report right now. they put my bachelors at bachelors 3 years and masters at bachelors 4 years. Will i be able to get the crs points as per bachelor + 1 diploma or degree?
I have no clue what are they up to they just ruined my crs score and my hard work to get a masters degree

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
No need to send the previous one which is already evaluated. If wes feels so they will ask for it. Very rare cases they ask for previous transcripts.
Are you sure? When I called WES they said my bachelors would be evaluated again as certificates were sent by me and not university directly (for indian degrees in Dec 2018 there was a rule change) I did not get any updates post that and its irritating

Thanks