+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

phillipvp

Dear All,

I am planning to apply through wes (Bachelor of Pharmacy) for my wife. Kindly let me know what is the current time line to get the process completed once the documents are delivered there. I am checking WES cause i send my documents to IQAS and its already 6 months and still nothing happened. Thanks

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Dear All,

I am planning to apply through wes (Bachelor of Pharmacy) for my wife. Kindly let me know what is the current time line to get the process completed once the documents are delivered there. I am checking WES cause i send my documents to IQAS and its already 6 months and still nothing happened. Thanks
You will get your report in between 1.5 months - 3 months depending on your university from which your degree belongs. WES now-a-days re-verify the documents by sending it back to the university. So your universities efficiency to verify also has impact on your timeline

Sep 16, 2019
I think you will get your report by today or tomorrow (Canadian) as everyone is getting theirs 2-3 days before the completion date. kindly let us know the date when you get your report
Sure i will keep it updated. But i have gotten the last status when they say they are checking the final report.

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
Guys I am worried now, just confirming to evaluate your BSc from the UK, do you just need to send the transcripts or your actual degree certificate as well? I can see some people have sent their diploma certificates, is it same for the BSc?

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys I am worried now, just confirming to evaluate your BSc from the UK, do you just need to send the transcripts or your actual degree certificate as well? I can see some people have sent their diploma certificates, is it same for the BSc?
You need to send both transcript and certificate. For certificate send certified xerox certificate copy not the original one

sidhujazz

Sep 4, 2019
You need to send both transcript and certificate. For certificate send certified xerox certificate copy not the original one
Oh dear, I haven't sent the certificate. Just the transcripts because that is all WES asked when I checked the required documents. Funnily enough they have not come back yet (been a month since i sent the docs) asking for the certificate yet.

gctpoy

Aug 24, 2019
I completed my B. E COMPUTER SCIENCE degree in 2009 and completed post graduate diploma in computer applications in 2019.
Wes evaluated my B. E degree in 2018.
From the same account, I used" upgrade credential "option recently. The post graduate diploma degree transcripts will be sent by the university to Wes Canada this September. Will Wes still need my B. E DEGREE transcripts for evaluating this post graduate diploma degree since I had them evaluated already. If so, how should it be sent to wes

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
I completed my B. E COMPUTER SCIENCE degree in 2009 and completed post graduate diploma in computer applications in 2019.
Wes evaluated my B. E degree in 2018.
From the same account, I used" upgrade credential "option recently. The post graduate diploma degree transcripts will be sent by the university to Wes Canada this September. Will Wes still need my B. E DEGREE transcripts for evaluating this post graduate diploma degree since I had them evaluated already. If so, how should it be sent to wes
No need to send the previous one which is already evaluated. If wes feels so they will ask for it. Very rare cases they ask for previous transcripts.

abhi96

Aug 21, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
Hello, Today, after almost after 3 weeks, I received an update from WES. It shows "On Hold" as, WES is verifying the docs with my university. I am concerned, as I know, my university (University of Pune) sent the docs of BCA and MBA in one envelope.

But, WES shows, they have received the docs of my MBA degree only. and BCA appears under "Not Received" status. University of Pune has changed its name to Savitribai Phule Pune University.

Please refer to the screen shot below. Kindly suggest me what should I except in this case. Thanks in advance.

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
WES didn't gave me masters equivalance for my 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters
please suggest should I go for revalutaion.Would that help?