+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

yahoouser

Jul 15, 2019
Last update from 26/6/2019FWas we are reviewing your documents.
Finally,after one month of waiting small change on my Wes timeline.
Your documents reviewed and accepted.
Big relief.
which university did u get your degrees from? Even my docs had reached WES on 27th. My last update was on 5th July saying that We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Reactions: joe2632

Akhil1212

May 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Last update from 26/6/2019FWas we are reviewing your documents.
Finally,after one month of waiting small change on my Wes timeline.
Your documents reviewed and accepted.
Big relief.
In another 20-25 days, you will get your report..

Reactions: joe2632

joe2632

Jul 25, 2018
Qatar,from Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
which university did u get your degrees from? Even my docs had reached WES on 27th. My last update was on 5th July saying that We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences,Bangalore.She got Masters ..I heard like if you have masters ,there will be some delay

Reactions: yahoouser

yahoouser

Jul 15, 2019
No its Pune University in India

Thats so frustrating to go to your university and check if they have replied to the verification email.

Even I have masters from PU. Do we really need to go there in person for this?

I have no one out there to help me with this as we are in a different city.

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
Thats so frustrating to go to your university and check if they have replied to the verification email.

Even I have masters from PU. Do we really need to go there in person for this?

I have no one out there to help me with this as we are in a different city.
It is not required as they will reply on their own. When I asked him if mine is replied he told me nothing is pending to be replied for wes and asked me my ref no. Searched the email and showed me that it is indeed replied(He was very helpful may be because I spoke in Marathi). Not sure on wes process though as its upto them when they will update the status.

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
My WES Timeline

Applied to WES - March 23, 2019
My institute sent the transcripts to WES- April 24, 2019
WES sent second-level verification request to my University - May 10, 2019
WES sent the verification request to my University but my college is Autonomous. So, i had several discussion with WES to convince them and then they sent the request to my institute on June 15, 2019.
Institute replied - June 16, 2019
Again there were some issues in the format used by my institute and it went on until July 15th, 2019.
On July 22nd, 2019, I got my WES report.

Degree - Bachelor of Science (computer science) , Canada Equivalency - Bachelor's degree (Three years).

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
Finally got my evaluation due date 28 aug. WES was quick to action once they received verification email from pune university.lets hope to go through in sept draw. CRS is 456 hoping for a drop till then

Reactions: kartsuch