+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my WES request back in Mar-19... After the degree certificates & transcripts were shared, they updated the status to 'On Hold' for Second Level Verification. It is stuck on this status since 21-May-19... I followed up with my university (but no updates from them) , there is still no concrete response from WES on mail(online form) or call. Any suggestions please...

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my WES request back in Mar-19... After the degree certificates & transcripts were shared, they updated the status to 'On Hold' for Second Level Verification. It is stuck on this status since 21-May-19... I followed up with my university (but no updates from them) , there is still no concrete response from WES on mail(online form) or call. Any suggestions please...
Keep calling WES to ask if they have received a response from University. Also keep checking with University. As a backup option, apply for CES or another agency as well, if you want.

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Keep calling WES to ask if they have received a response from University. Also keep checking with University. As a backup option, apply for CES or another agency as well, if you want.
I called them and picked up after 13-14 mins(the person on the other side dint seem to be that polite - May be bcoz of handling multiple such calls). She just told that they sent another request on 10-Jul-19 to the university and waiting for update. And she told any other information (Mail ID where it was sent, addressed person etc) is confidential... Without knowing these details, mine would be a wild goose chase to reach the correct person... :(

DxR

Jun 12, 2019
Etobicoke
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Finally got my assessment! Total process took 4 months (-1 day). Masters from Ukrainian university:
April 1st Profile created
May 28th Documents reached WES and are under review
July 2nd I emailed WES regarding no updates
July 8th received an email reply and first update in profile with due date August 2nd
July 29th report is under final review update
July 31st report is ready to be downloaded

Now I am waiting for my copy.

Good luck everyone!

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Documents reached on 13 june 2019.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/26/2019
WES received my docs on 13th June as well and they already gave me completion date of 9th August on 12th July.

My timeline:
13th June: Received and Reviewing doc.

Few ghost updates with the same status of "received and reviewing stage" until 11th July

Called them on 12th July. I have to wait for 30mins before they answered the call. I asked how long the document gonna be in review stage? Got generic answer of "it can vary. We will let you know once your doc is accepted or not.

Few minutes after I hung up the call, status change to "document accepted" with the due for completion date of 9th August was given as well.

No other updates until now.

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Finally got my assessment! Total process took 4 months (-1 day). Masters from Ukrainian university:
April 1st Profile created
May 28th Documents reached WES and are under review
July 2nd I emailed WES regarding no updates
July 8th received an email reply and first update in profile with due date August 2nd
July 29th report is under final review update
July 31st report is ready to be downloaded

Now I am waiting for my copy.

Good luck everyone!
What was ur anticipated completion date as provided by CIC?

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I get an update today. WES received document on 7/3/2019
And now got ON HOLD.

We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 8/1/2019

They ask me for one transcript for my bachelor. It was another school and it does not exist anymore. How can I do
I have 1 bachelor and 2 masters. Do you think if I cancel the bachelor the 2 masters will be accepted to be reviewed by WES???

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I get an update today. WES received document on 7/3/2019
And now got ON HOLD.

We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 8/1/2019

They ask me for one transcript for my bachelor. It was another school and it does not exist anymore. How can I do
I have 1 bachelor and 2 masters. Do you think if I cancel the bachelor the 2 masters will be accepted to be reviewed by WES???
In which country did you do your bachelor?