+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I received my report today. WES received my documents on 17 July and delivered the report today on 26 July. So a total of 9 days or 7 business days.
crazy is very fast. Are you from USA??

WES received my documents on 3 july and nothing since then

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Yes it was but I also think that by default WES just adds 20 business days to the day of the last update. I knew it would come earlier than Aug 21.
So you mean, on 24th the documents were accepted and your evaluation report was being reviewed and the next day you received the report wherein they were suppose to give you the report next month. Am I right?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
So you mean, on 24th the documents were accepted and your evaluation report was being reviewed and the next day you received the report wherein they were suppose to give you the report next month. Am I right?
Oh I missed 17th July. Yep. Gotcha

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
essentially. Well two days later but you get the the gist.

amandavid

Jun 19, 2019
when did your documents reached to WES ?
Degree certificate was received by Wes on 26th June
Transcript was received on 17th July.

Degree certificate was accepted n status was changed to waiting for required documents on 16th July.

Last updated status was on 24th that we are reviewing your evaluation report.. due date is 21st August.

But it still shows evaluation in progress as pending.. not sure why?

Hassan89

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Here is my timeline for the ECA report upgrade with a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the UK:

Documents sent from Glasgow: June 26
Documents delivered to WES: June 28
1st Update on July 4: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
2nd Update on July 7: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
3rd Update on July 12: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
4th Update on July 25th: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/22/2019

Regards
I've got about the same timeline