+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Here's my timeline for the B.Tech I have done from India -

Overall - 41 business days from the time documents were received ( not reviewed and accepted ) ( 4th June to 30th July), though on their website they say 35 business days from the date when documents are reviewed and accepted, which I would say is an acceptable time frame and I have been patiently waiting.

Application Submitted - 21st May.
Documents Received - 4th June
Documents Reviewed and Accepted on 3rd July and due date of 30th July is given.
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s). - 25th July
Now I am waiting for the report by 30th July.
Yep. It takes two months if it's from Indian universitiy.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Yep. It takes two months if it's from Indian universitiy.
What if I want to upgrade this report later as well to course by course evaluation or add Course by Course evaluation while keeping the ECA ? Will it take the same time or can they use the documents i sent for ECA?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
What if I want to upgrade this report later as well to course by course evaluation or add Course by Course evaluation while keeping the ECA ? Will it take the same time or can they use the documents i sent for ECA?
Course by course is for study purpose. I don't think it'll take that much of time. Furthermore, refer their FAQs. That'll help.

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
How did you manage to get your transcripts sent from your university to WES? What was the medium?

And there must be a specialized department in your university which looks after ECA. Try and reach out to them or goto them personally.
I went to PU today the concerned person said he has already replied and showed me the email. I am not sure how much time wes will take for further process.should I reach out to wes or should I wait? If wait then how long?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I went to PU today the concerned person said he has already replied and showed me the email. I am not sure how much time wes will take for further process.should I reach out to wes or should I wait? If wait then how long?
If it's been more than 3days they have verified the docs and if the status shows documents received, then just mail them saying, "Dear Sir/Ma'am, I will be obliged if you can let me know the evaluation date as that will help me in preparing the documents required to complete my EE profile. Thank you."

They'll update you by next day with evaluation date.

Hope it helps.

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
If it's been more than 3days they have verified the docs and if the status shows documents received, then just mail them saying, "Dear Sir/Ma'am, I will be obliged if you can let me know the evaluation date as that will help me in preparing the documents required to complete my EE profile. Thank you."

They'll update you by next day with evaluation date.

Hope it helps.
Currently status is on hold.waiting for your institution to verify documents.

PU has replied on Wednesday.
Current WES status is on hold, waiting for your institution to verify documents.

Will probably wait till tuesday and then send the email...

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Currently status is on hold.waiting for your institution to verify documents.

PU has replied on Wednesday.
Current WES status is on hold, waiting for your institution to verify documents.

Will probably wait till tuesday and then send the email...
Let the status change to " In Progress".

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Latest update:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 7/24/2019

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/21/2019
I received my report today. WES received my documents on 17 July and delivered the report today on 26 July. So a total of 9 days or 7 business days.

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
That's insane. Was it an electronic transcript?
No it wasn't. I was kicking myself for not doing electronic because that wasted nearly three weeks. My universities took over a week to process the transcripts and and another week and a half before it arrived in Canada.