+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Just got an update that my expected ETA is August 19th. Do you know if my file can still go to secondary verification or is that step over?

Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/19/2019
All documents were reviewed and accepted.
At what date they received your documents. can u kindly share? how much time does it took u to get this update?

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I think we have to admit that processing time has increased.

Status 1: Docs received. 25th June.
Status 2: Docs received: 5th July. (9 Working days).

Still no further update and its been 12th working Day now. Together 21 working days have been passed. I am not expecting any status change until 5th Next month which means total 30 working days will be passed. After that, they will give due date which will be further 15-20 days after. Such a long and painful run.

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
At what date they received your documents. can u kindly share? how much time does it took u to get this update?
Masters transcripts reached May 25, Wes asked to send bachelor from institute directly, which reached July 5. Next update on July 22 that docs have been accepted and Target date is aug 19.

Ca_karan

Dec 11, 2018
Last status update on 16-july-2019 (docs recieved and reviewing). Now what will be the next status and how much time it will take. It has 2 bachelor degrees (B.A & B.Ed) from p.u, chandigarh, India.

What will be equivalency for B.Ed as per wes report? Any idea

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
Ahh I can finally leave this thread and stop driving myself crazy.

Here's my complete timeline for a Master's from the UK-

13 May - University sent documents out from London
24 May - WES update - your documents have been received
31 May - WES update - your documents have been received
30 June - WES update - your documents have been accepted, your report is due on 22 July
21 July - WES update - your report is under final review
22 July - WES update - your report is available

So yeah... there was one whole month with no updates, I emailed, messaged on Facebook, messaged on Twitter, and got very generic responses. I logged in every day, multiple times a day, only to see no update. I wish I could have just forgotten about it until I got my report, but that's easier said than done :)

On to the next set of documents to drive myself crazy with....

Reactions: Dheana90

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Ahh I can finally leave this thread and stop driving myself crazy.

Here's my complete timeline for a Master's from the UK-

13 May - University sent documents out from London
24 May - WES update - your documents have been received
31 May - WES update - your documents have been received
30 June - WES update - your documents have been accepted, your report is due on 22 July
21 July - WES update - your report is under final review
22 July - WES update - your report is available

So yeah... there was one whole month with no updates, I emailed, messaged on Facebook, messaged on Twitter, and got very generic responses. I logged in every day, multiple times a day, only to see no update. I wish I could have just forgotten about it until I got my report, but that's easier said than done :)

On to the next set of documents to drive myself crazy with....
You are lucky man i still exactly living your experience. Checking every day with nothing change. Hop it will be my turn soon. Congrats !!!

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Any other step where we need to wait like ECA verification. Something to do in advance to avoid waiting like that? Any help please?​

Yacin_0107

Jul 23, 2019
May I know how much more time will it take for the process to complete?

I have got 5 updates on my WES account so far:
21st June 2019 BE docs reached
3rd July 2019 PGDM docs reached
5th July 2019 (No Idea)
13th July 2019 (Convocation/degree certificate reached)
15th July 2019 ( No Idea)
All status says same... "We have received ur docs and are under review"
And no due date yet
I get a standard reply whenever I call or mail them.
When I asked them about the 35 working days window, they said it has not yet started.. and would start after my docs status change to accepted
Such an irritating wait
It's logic if WES told you that 35 working days window has not yet started, they specified it when showing the message: "Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full."

I still don't understand why when people in this forum ask about when the 35 business days start, others respond to them saying it starts from the day you got the first status "We received your document(s). We are reviewing...". It's also ambiguous, because it takes WES less time between the day they accept the documents and the day they make the report available, but verification takes between 1 and 2 months.

Reactions: Dheana90

sahils123

Jun 4, 2019
Delhi
Guys my time lines.

BE Degree reached on 11 June
MBA Degree reached on 13 June
18 June, first update and post that not even one single update ( tried 2-3 emails nothing helped)
23 Jul - received update that documents accepted and report will come by 20 Aug

When WES commits to a date, do we usually get the report on or before that date as per the latest trends ?

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Guys my time lines.

BE Degree reached on 11 June
MBA Degree reached on 13 June
18 June, first update and post that not even one single update ( tried 2-3 emails nothing helped)
23 Jul - received update that documents accepted and report will come by 20 Aug

When WES commits to a date, do we usually get the report on or before that date as per the latest trends ?
From what I have seen others post, it is a day late. But, it might vary case to case also.