+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
They sent it by indian mail for the first time it took almost 30 days but after that what they received mail as well as post also but on the post mail it has been written that please revert by mail. As said by the university person.
So I guess you're on the verge of getting the evaluation date.

ariesrashi

May 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My journey with WES till now:
  • Documents reached:25th feb 2019
  • Status Updated :25th feb 2019-In review
  • Status Updated: 27th feb 2019-In review
  • Status Updated: 22nd March-In review
Still awaiting for the result date.

Regards,
Tushar
any update?

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
You might have to wait 2 more weeks bro :(, I am assuming you are stuck at the documents received stage
Yes bro i stuck on :

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 7/3/2019

Any chance to get update quickly. I contact them by phone several time but nothing done. I just want a due date.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Yes bro i stuck on :

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 7/3/2019

Any chance to get update quickly. I contact them by phone several time but nothing done. I just want a due date.
Take it as a month's time for verification from the time documents received.

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
My timeline for ECA:

1. Documents sent by Pune Uni on 5/23.
2. Stuck in Customs from 5/28.
3. Cleared customs and out for delivery on 6/10.
4. WES Status update on 6/13: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
5. WES Status update on 6/17: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
6. WES Status update on 7/21: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/19/2019

Between 6/17 and 7/21 I called them several times, more so towards the end. During the last call they said that they see I have raised this inquiry before and they have not gotten back to me so they will again reach out to the concerned department and the customer care rep said he will also raise this to his supervisor. On Sunday night my status changed and I got a completion date for 8/19.

Does this mean that I will get it by 8/19 for sure. What if they send documents to University to verify and they delay in responding? Can that delay the completion date?

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
My timeline for ECA:

4. WES Status update on 6/13: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
5. WES Status update on 6/17: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
6. WES Status update on 7/21: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Between 6/17 and 7/21 I called them several times, more so towards the end. During the last call they said that they see I have raised this inquiry before and they have not gotten back to me so they will again reach out to the concerned department and the customer care rep said he will also raise this to his supervisor. On Sunday night my status changed and I got a completion date for 8/19.

Does this mean that I will get it by 8/19 for sure. What if they send documents to University to verify and they delay in responding? Can that delay the completion date?
This is almost 2.5 months :(

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
My timeline for ECA:

Crazy! my last status update was on 7/03 and nothing since. I call them but just generic response and nothing happen. I just need due date. mean due date is one month after when it displayed?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Will the 35 day(7 week) clock start after they have accepted the documents or the time documents are received?
It's 35 business days buddy which is 50 calender days. The clock starts the day they received the docs.

Have patience and chillax by preparing for the rest of the docs.

Rab rakha

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
It's 35 business days buddy which is 50 calender days. The clock starts the day they received the docs.

Have patience and chillax by preparing for the rest of the docs.

Rab rakha
Bro, will be more than 50 days. they receive the documents 7/03 and i d'ont have due date yet.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
My timeline for ECA:

Yes you will get it on that date but I've seen people getting it couple of days before the assigned date.