+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Here is my timeline for the ECA report upgrade with a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the UK:

Documents sent from Glasgow: June 26
Documents delivered to WES: June 28
First Update on July 4: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Second Update on July 7: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Third Update on July 12: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

No update since July 12. I have no idea what these three updates with the same message mean. Any similar application? Any idea about my report completion date?

Regards

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Here is my timeline for the ECA report upgrade with a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the UK:

First Update on July 4: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Second Update on July 7: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Third Update on July 12: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

No update since July 12. I have no idea what these three updates with the same message mean. Any similar application? Any idea about my report completion date?

Regards
Bro you are too early to receive answer. My timeline :
First Update on June 24: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Second Update on June 26: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Third Update on July 03: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

No news after that

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Profile created 30 Jun 2019

Universities sent transcripts on 8 Jul

Documents arrived 17 Jul 2019

Status: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Status last updated: 17 Jul 2019

Latest update:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 7/24/2019

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/21/2019

Reactions: Hassan89

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019

Regards
Two months

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Latest update:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 7/24/2019

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/21/2019
You're the lucky one out of the bunch.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Number of invitations issued:3,600Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,600th or above

Date and time of round: July 24, 2019 at 12:55:38 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 459

Tie-breaking rule: May 25, 2019 at 14:40:52 UTC

Congrats guyz

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
I got an update today stating status is on hold and they are awaiting email confirmation from pune university.

Graduation documents are accepted by them now pending for mba degree.

Not sure how much time will it take for PU to reply. How much time does it take generally?any idea?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I got an update today stating status is on hold and they are awaiting email confirmation from pune university.

Not sure how much time will it take for PU to reply. How much time does it take generally?any idea?
Depends on your university to how soon they revert back. Mine happened in 3days that's because I know the person who handles the verification department mails from WES and Wes updated it in 2days.

If you know somebody in the department, reach out to him and tell him that it's urgent. Be polite to him and sir him and he'll do it. Be positive.

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Number of invitations issued:3,600Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,600th or above

Date and time of round: July 24, 2019 at 12:55:38 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 459

Tie-breaking rule: May 25, 2019 at 14:40:52 UTC

Congrats guyz
From where? you get this information?

Rohitbnaik

Jul 15, 2019
Depends on your university to how soon they revert back. Mine happened in 3days that's because I know the person who handles the verification department mails from WES and Wes updated it in 2days.

If you know somebody in the department, reach out to him and tell him that it's urgent. Be polite to him and sir him and he'll do it. Be positive.
Do you know which department in PU I should reach out to for this to be completed quickly.

I do not have any contacts.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Do you know which department in PU I should reach out to for this to be completed quickly.

I do not have any contacts.
How did you manage to get your transcripts sent from your university to WES? What was the medium?

And there must be a specialized department in your university which looks after ECA. Try and reach out to them or goto them personally.

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019

Just want to confirm that the hold has been put before they accepted the document from Pune university?