+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
WES is a sad state of affairs. Spoke again today and the call center guy told me, that the status is generally updated in 3 working days. If it's not done then probably the uni has not replied....... Utter ciaos and confusion...
I would request the Senior members to kindly throw some light as to when the status gets updated after the uni replies, in terms of their timelines.
Tnx

Reactions: Indian786

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Dear house .

My university replied WES request for verification on the 18th of June via Email but yet no update on my status . Though email is instant. Any idea why the delay
Hi,
As you said that your uni replied on 18 June.
Did you finally get any update from WES ? I am also stuck. My University replied on 21June but no update for me.
Tnx for your reply in advance

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Here comes a complete timeline for my spouse’s ECA:

5/24 Application submitted
5/30 Docs Received & under review
6/03 Docs Received & under review
6/06 Docs accepted and evaluation in progress with due date 6/26
6/27 Report under final review
6/28 Report ready to download

Master’s Degree from Australia, 1 year program.

Mine: (same education history)

5/24 Application submitted
5/30 Docs Received & under review
6/03 Docs Received & under review
(6/13 Online inquiry)
(6/19 Reply of online inquiry - your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate department)
6/19 Docs accepted and evaluation in progress with due date 7/10

Guess I will get my ECA by 7/12.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Hi all,

I got my second bachelor degree (UK) this month and sent it to WES to upgrade my report. It was delivered today. Last year when I sent my first bachelor degree on June 30th I got my ECA report on August 14th. Now my questions are:

- What is the latest estimated period for the update of the receiving, review and acceptance of the documents so that I can start counting 35 business days?

- I am updating my ECA report in this case, can it take shorter than the normal first time application?

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks.

Indian786

Jun 17, 2019
WES is a sad state of affairs. Spoke again today and the call center guy told me, that the status is generally updated in 3 working days. If it's not done then probably the uni has not replied....... Utter ciaos and confusion...
I would request the Senior members to kindly throw some light as to when the status gets updated after the uni replies, in terms of their timelines.
Tnx
Same here bro

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi all,

I got my second bachelor degree (UK) this month and sent it to WES to upgrade my report. It was delivered today. Last year when I sent my first bachelor degree on June 30th I got my ECA report on August 14th. Now my questions are:

- What is the latest estimated period for the update of the receiving, review and acceptance of the documents so that I can start counting 35 business days?

- I am updating my ECA report in this case, can it take shorter than the normal first time application?

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks.
Yes, I have applied for a report upgrade, as I have added an extra credential.

Docs were delivered on 14th May.
18th May: we have received your docs, we are reviewing them.
21st May: we have received your docs, we are reviewing them.
10th June: your docs have been accepted. Evaluation is in progress and report is due on June 28th.
29th June: still in progress :{