Jun 9, 2019
Here comes a complete timeline for my spouse’s ECA:

5/24 Application submitted
5/30 Docs Received & under review
6/03 Docs Received & under review
6/06 Docs accepted and evaluation in progress with due date 6/26
6/27 Report under final review
6/28 Report ready to download

Master’s Degree from Australia, 1 year program.

Mine: (same education history)

5/24 Application submitted
5/30 Docs Received & under review
6/03 Docs Received & under review
(6/13 Online inquiry)
(6/19 Reply of online inquiry - your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate department)
6/19 Docs accepted and evaluation in progress with due date 7/10

Guess I will get my ECA by 7/12.

Ughhh this is driving me insane! I had 5/24 docs received and 5/31 docs received and now NOTHING SINCE THEN. I've contacted them on Facebook and Twitter and they just ignore me and tell me to wait.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Yes, I have applied for a report upgrade, as I have added an extra credential.

Docs were delivered on 14th May.
18th May: we have received your docs, we are reviewing them.
21st May: we have received your docs, we are reviewing them.
10th June: your docs have been accepted. Evaluation is in progress and report is due on June 28th.
29th June: still in progress :{
Thanks. Could you please update me when you get your report?

Good luck

Reactions: Dipanshu26

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

10th June: your docs have been accepted. Evaluation is in progress and report is due on June 28th.
Today is Saturday, WES probably gonna upload the electeonic report on Monday. Tuesday tops.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019

Wait for the next working day. 29th is a Saturday, you might not receive it on a weekend.

DxR

Jun 12, 2019
Etobicoke
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Ughhh this is driving me insane! I had 5/24 docs received and 5/31 docs received and now NOTHING SINCE THEN. I've contacted them on Facebook and Twitter and they just ignore me and tell me to wait.
Same thing is going on with mine. Wes has my docs under review since May 28 and I have no updates at all

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Try to contact them via online ‘contact us’ link. That’s how I got an update from them, but it would take about 1 week

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Thanks. Could you please update me when you get your report?

Good luck
I just received this today (Saturday). I wonder, if they are working overtime on Saturdays :p

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 6/29/2019

Reactions: sukham123

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just received this today (Saturday). I wonder, if they are working overtime on Saturdays :p

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 6/29/2019
Congrats. You should be able to downliad your electronic report on Monday, I think ;)

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
It seems lots of people are not getting their reports on the due date now. This is very different from what people experienced before (very punctual delivery of the report). My is due on July 3, so it seems that I have to wait until July 5... Note that July1 is Canada Day, so it is still not a working day...
If your due date is 3rd July, you should be getting it on 3rd or 4th July EST.

I was supposed to get my ECA on 11th June EST, but had got it on 12th June EST, there was a delay of 1 day.

There has been a significant increase in the number of people applying for evaluations, hence, the delay. This was not the case in 2018 or early 2019.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for the insight! I have a question for you: Does the status always change to "under final review" before it becomes available? I have seen some people mention this but not all of them.
Not necessary. My application's status was not changed to "under final review"

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thanks, buddy! I will update my situation here once I get my report. I really hope my Australian master will be evaluated as a Canadian master. Otherwise there is no chance of getting ITA considering the consistent high scores in the last few draws.
Even if it does not get evaluated as Canadian masters, you would still be able to claim for 2 or more degrees, and that can give you points high enough.

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I sent two envelops. So far I have only received 1 update:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/21/2019

No update since then. How many days usually it takes to get the next update? Also, am I going to receive another such message for my 2nd envelope?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I sent two envelops. So far I have only received 1 update:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/21/2019

No update since then. How many days usually it takes to get the next update? Also, am I going to receive another such message for my 2nd envelope?
You shouldn't be fretting over updates, chill and wait, WES takes around 2 calendar months to send you your ECA report.