+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Need advice.

Received WES ECA for my 5 year Dual Degree. My college gives out 2 separate degrees for Bachelor's & Master's and not 1 degree. WES requested me to send both my degrees when I requested for ECA on my Master's. WES evaluated it as Bachelor's and Master's. I know I can claim points for Masters. However, during creation of EE profile, should I add both my credentials or just masters is fine? Because even if I add both degrees, I have only 1 ECA report for both credentials.

Indian786

Jun 17, 2019
I finally got an update from WES but it is not positive.
They have send my documents to University for re verification and so the status is on Hold.

Any Mumbai University people out here, who are facing the same issue?

Mail says I do not need to do anything. But I don't think Mumbai University will do anything on its own. Please help who have faced this issue.
I thik you need to contact your university and ask them if they receive any email from wes .if they do receive then they will send to wes and your status will change

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any one whose ECA is due on 06/26/2019?
My husband's ECA was due ystrday but haven't get it until now. The status is as follow:

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 6/25/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/25/2019

Hopefully, gonna get it today.

schandrika

Jun 26, 2019
My husband's ECA was due ystrday but haven't get it until now. The status is as follow:

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 6/25/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/25/2019

Hopefully, gonna get it today.

Thanks for replying.I still have the same status "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/26/2019". Hopefully they won't delay it too much.

Reactions: Dheana90

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
My timeline

1st update 15th april: we received docs, reviewing docs

2nd update: 30th may got due date for completion that is 18th June (after contacting them via Twitter)

3rd update: 20th June received pdf!

Reactions: sukham123

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for replying.I still have the same status "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/26/2019". Hopefully they won't delay it too much.

Hopefully you will get yours soon, dear...My husband finally got his electronic report just 5mins ago from his WES account. Probably gonna get his original report via post in 1 week.

schandrika

Jun 26, 2019
Hopefully you will get yours soon, dear...My husband finally got his electronic report just 5mins ago from his WES account. Probably gonna get his original report via post in 1 week.
Congratulations!! Fingers crossed, hopefully will get mine by end of this week. Can I create an express entry profile without getting the ECA hard copy, just based on the electronic report?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations!! Fingers crossed, hopefully will get mine by end of this week. Can I create an express entry profile without getting the ECA hard copy, just based on the electronic report?
Thank you :)

And Yes. You can use the detail of ECA on the electeonic copy. It's basically the same as the original ECA hard copy;)

Reactions: schandrika

1993lbs

Jun 5, 2019
My school just resent the transcript with conferral letter, last friday and WES received it on
Monday. Then they updated the status yesterday “we received your docs, we r reviewing ur docs” on Tuesday. And today (Wednesday) they already accepted the docs and started evaluating, due date is July 17!
Thank god!! I thought they would take another month to review again.. But i guess i emailed them a lot last week so they speeded up this week

Reactions: sukham123

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
My timeline

1st update 15th april: we received docs, reviewing docs

2nd update: 30th may got due date for completion that is 18th June (after contacting them via Twitter)

3rd update: 20th June received pdf!
So it takes around 15 days to get 2nd update? I am stuck on 1st update since 21st June. Should I contact them or wait to get an update?

Last edited:

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No update, its 27th now :(
You might have to call them up again if you haven't already. Because if you do not get the electronic report by tomorrow, u may have to wait until Monday.

Mine was due on 21st May (Thrusday) but they issued the electronic report on Monday.

Edit: Report due for completion on 17th May (Thrusday), but WES upload it on my account on Monday, the 21st.

Last edited:

schandrika

Jun 26, 2019
You might have to call them up again if you haven't already. Because if you do not get the electronic report by tomorrow, u may have to wait until Monday.

Mine was due on 21st May (Thrusday) but they issued the electronic report on Monday.
Sure, will call them today. Thanks for the info :)