+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Yes. Mine too took 2 months. After the docs have been reviewed and received, WES will give the estimate completion date and takes another 20-25days to issue the electronic report which can be downloaded from WES account.
My spouse and I had the exact same timeline before today... both were “doc received and we are reviewing” on 5/31, both were updated on 6/03, and today he’s got a 3rd update with a due date for completion on 6/26 but mine remains the same. Same university, same degree and same graduation year. No clue why. It’s probably just a matter of luck.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Mine:

14 months MA in Australia (I didn’t include my Bachelor’s degree in the ECA)

May 24 ordered documents from university, express post, no tracking number.

May 31 WES update:
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/31/2019

June 3 WES update:
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/3/2019

Checked some of the completed timelines and I guess it will take at least another full month to get the report. Hope nothing goes wrong!
Still no updates for my WES but just find out my spouse’s WES had an update a couple of days ago:

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/26/2019

Same university, same degree (same program), same graduation year, WES application and payment done on the same day, ordered docs from university on the same day, WES received both docs on 5/31, both were secondly updated on 6/03.

I have absolutely no clue why. Purely a matter of luck, I guess :)

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
Still no updates for my WES but just find out my spouse’s WES had an update a couple of days ago:

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Same university, same degree (same program), same graduation year, WES application and payment done on the same day, ordered docs from university on the same day, WES received both docs on 5/31, both were secondly updated on 6/03.

Argh, that's really lucky for your spouse's ECA. Where's your university? WES updated that they received/are reviewing my docs on 5/24 and 5/31, but no update since

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019

Evaluation in Progress

I'd also assume it's luck - I haven't had an update since 8th May. WES said they would call me by Friday but it's Monday today! Guess I'll be calling them again tonight.

It can't be the backlog - cause my husbands ECA is already here. I wish they had a rush fee

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Argh, that's really lucky for your spouse's ECA. Where's your university? WES updated that they received/are reviewing my docs on 5/24 and 5/31, but no update since
Australia. WES might have assigned your case (and mine) to some lazy officers :-/

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys,

Need advice. Just received my eca and it says my canadian equivalency is bachelor’s and master’s degree. So do i claim points for masters? And what do i enter while creating ee profile for eca evaluation?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Need advice. Just received my eca and it says my canadian equivalency is bachelor’s and master’s degree. So do i claim points for masters? And what do i enter while creating ee profile for eca evaluation?
You claim points for Masters. You have to enter "Master's" when creating your express entry profile.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Hi guys,

Yes, Masters.

You only need the reference number on the ECA report while creating EE profile.

1993lbs

Jun 5, 2019

Evaluation in Progress

Mine was received / reviewed on May 29, second update was on June 5.. nothing since then. Your husband was lucky. I also think it depend on the officers who process our cases. Some are just very lazy and slow.

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, but receipt of same depends upon whether you have opted for standard delivery or express delivery. In my case, I have opted for express delivery so I may receive the report by 05th June.

Thanks, Buddy!
Yeah. That's true. It depends on the delivery option you choose. In my case, I chose standard delivery, WES sent the report on 21st and I received it on 28th. So, not bad for standard delivery,I guess...I thought it was gonna take atleast 2 weeks.

Last edited:

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have WES timeline for evaluating a Master's degree from the USA and a Bachelor's from India?
For the former, roughly 20 workdays for review (sent sealed transcripts on my own) and another 15 workdays for evaluation. I skipped my bachelor's evaluation.

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
For the former, roughly 20 workdays for review (sent sealed transcripts on my own) and another 15 workdays for evaluation. I skipped my bachelor's evaluation.
Dammn, I did not know that I could skip reviewing my Bachelor's degree. Mine is stuck in pending since so long. Indian universities take so long to send something and no one seems to know anything when I call to check.

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
@sdhou do you know if you will have to get your Bachelor's evaluated too sometime after the ITA? Or you already received your PR without any further evaluation? I am thinking of calling WES and asking them to just evaluate my Master's alone.

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
@sdhou do you know if you will have to get your Bachelor's evaluated too sometime after the ITA? Or you already received your PR without any further evaluation? I am thinking of calling WES and asking them to just evaluate my Master's alone.
I haven't gone through the process yet, but planning to just report my highest degree in the EE profile and then put the rest in the personal history/profile section post ITA. That way I would not require any ECA for my undergraduate degree. Read it somewhere else on this forum.

Reactions: bhargava.sg