+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
You should put in a query requesting an update on your status via their contact form. I don't trust WES call reps, they always gave a generic reply to me while promising an update or a call back in few days, but never did, it was only after, when i had requested for an update through their contact form, I had got one.
I've tried that as well. The first time around I got no reply. Second time they sent me an automated response

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES). This is an automated message to confirm receipt of your correspondence. A representative will review your question(s) and respond to you as soon as possible.

I received this reply on May 30th. Nothing after that

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I've tried that as well. The first time around I got no reply. Second time they sent me an automated response

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES). This is an automated message to confirm receipt of your correspondence. A representative will review your question(s) and respond to you as soon as possible.

I received this reply on May 30th. Nothing after that
With WES, patience is the key.

1993lbs

Jun 5, 2019
Except the issue is that I don't have a degree from an Asian institute. My husband graduated from the US and his documentation reached WES 3 days before mine. His evaluation is due tomorrow. My degree is from the UK and I don't even have an update. That's what confuses me.

The WES representative was also concerned that I haven't received an update in close to a month. She took down my number and said her supervisor would call me before Friday. Let's see what happens.

Can you share your husband’s timeline please? Because mine is also US degree.

WES received my transcript and updated on May 29. And today June 5, they updated again, but the status is still documents under review

ergcanada

Apr 30, 2019
Has anybody completed WES evaluation for Symbiosis Distance learning for PGDHRM ?. Only my Bachelor degree has been recognized and PGDHRM from symbiosis Distance Learning Pune, has been rejected with the status not recognized university. Symbiosis is accredited by UGC.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Has anybody completed WES evaluation for Symbiosis Distance learning for PGDHRM ?. Only my Bachelor degree has been recognized and PGDHRM from symbiosis Distance Learning Pune, has been rejected with the status not recognized university. Symbiosis is accredited by UGC.
Symbiosis Distance Learning is neither a state private university or a deemed university. SDL has AICTE approval but not UGC's and WES needs UGC recognition to give positive evaluations.

https://www.ugc.ac.in/deemeduniversitylist.aspx?id=21&Unitype=4 (State private universities in Maharashtra)
Deemed Universitirs list in Maharashtra - https://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=21&Unitype=3

Institutes that provide Distance Education need to get approval every year from UGC's Distance Education Board (DEB). And Symbios Distance Learning had not been approved for AY 18-19, 19-20.
https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/FINAL RECOGNITION STATUS 08-05-2019.pdf

You can try re-appealing to WES re-consider the evaluation by showing recognitions : http://www.scdl.net/Recognitions.aspx or you could get an ECA from some other agency like BCIT-ICES, CES, ICAS or IQAS.

ergcanada

Apr 30, 2019
Symbiosis Distance Learning is neither a state private university or a deemed university. SDL has AICTE approval but not UGC's and WES needs UGC recognition to give positive evaluations.

https://www.ugc.ac.in/deemeduniversitylist.aspx?id=21&Unitype=4 (State private universities in Maharashtra)
Deemed Universitirs list in Maharashtra - https://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=21&Unitype=3

Institutes that provide Distance Education need to get approval every year from UGC's Distance Education Board (DEB). And Symbios Distance Learning had not been approved for AY 18-19, 19-20.
https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/FINAL RECOGNITION STATUS 08-05-2019.pdf

You can try re-appealing to WES re-consider the evaluation by showing recognitions : http://www.scdl.net/Recognitions.aspx or you could get an ECA from some other agency like BCIT-ICES, CES, ICAS or IQAS.
Hi, Thanks for your response. SDLC has been approved by UGC's DEB till year 2017 to 18. Only after that UGC transfered the approval to AICTE. I have enrolled my PGDHRM on 2013 and awarded for the same by 2015. So I guess I can appeal with the UGC recognition letter. Can I ?

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,
Do you have any idea what's the outcome report of my education(listed below) ?

Computer Technician: graduated in 2012 (3 years)
Software Engineer : graduated in 2015 (3 years)

Thanks!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys,
Do you have any idea what's the outcome report of my education(listed below) ?

Computer Technician: graduated in 2012 (3 years)
Software Engineer : graduated in 2015 (3 years)

Thanks!
2 more degress where one is of more than 3 years.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi, Thanks for your response. SDLC has been approved by UGC's DEB till year 2017 to 18. Only after that UGC transfered the approval to AICTE. I have enrolled my PGDHRM on 2013 and awarded for the same by 2015. So I guess I can appeal with the UGC recognition letter. Can I ?
You can certainly appeal to them for reconsideration, however, No timelines for appeals have been given by WES so far.

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Except the issue is that I don't have a degree from an Asian institute. My husband graduated from the US and his documentation reached WES 3 days before mine. His evaluation is due tomorrow. My degree is from the UK and I don't even have an update. That's what confuses me.

The WES representative was also concerned that I haven't received an update in close to a month. She took down my number and said her supervisor would call me before Friday. Let's see what happens.
Did your spouse receive his ECA?

AkaTol

Jan 20, 2019
Document got to WES 14 May 2019 (Credential upgrade)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 17 May 2019

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 21 May 2019

Nothing since then. I am expecting another update between 14 - 21 June.

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Document got to WES 14 May 2019 (Credential upgrade)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 17 May 2019

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 21 May 2019

Nothing since then. I am expecting another update between 14 - 21 June.
I have exactly the same timeline

Reactions: AkaTol

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). 04 June 2019.
I will be waiting for too long lol.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I have just received my report at last! It took exactly 50 calendar days. Here’s my full timeline for those who might find it helpful:
- The documents were delivered (according to postal tracking): 10.04.2019
- Status changed to in progress: 15.04.2019
- 2nd update: 24.04.2019
- 3rd update: 14.05.2019 “Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/4/2019”
- 4th update: 04.06.2019 "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)."
- 07.06.2019 (today) the report is ready

Country of study: Russia

Yesterday I received an e-mail asking to confirm my mailing address which also said that the digital copy would not be issued until the original documents are shipped. Seems weird for my. What for they are holding the report which is obviously ready awaiting the shipment of the hard copy documents? Is it some kind of exquisite torture?