+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

bama_boy

Jun 7, 2019
WES can be surprisingly fast if you are evaluating US MS degrees and using electronic transcripts...

Heres my timeline :
29-May-2019 (Wednesday): Submitted my application on WES portal, paid the fees.
29-May-2019 (Wednesday): Requested my University to issue Electronic Transcript - to be sent by Credentials Solutions to "submit@wes.org"
30-May-2019 (Thursday): My university issued my electronic transcript & Credentials Solutions confirmed delivery and receipt of electronic transcript by WES. WES also updated its status to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)".
31-May-2019 (Friday) : WES accepted the documents and updated status to "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/3/2019"
3-June-2019 (Monday): WES completed the evaluation and my ECA report was available for download.

While my evaluation took 3 business days, my wife's Indian degrees took 3+ months [ from receipt of documents till generation of the ECA report ]. She was evaluating her 2 Indian degrees and they reported one document as pending after 2 months, even though their own website's tracking section was reporting that they had received the same 2 months ago. We had to resend that document and thankfully it was the copy of the degree certificate ( which we could send directly ) and not University issued (and delivered) transcripts.

Last edited:

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
In my case they still need 20 calendar days to finish evaluation after accepting my documents. Not sure why it is taking so long.

Reactions: Dheana90

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
WES said they would contact me latest by Friday. It's day end and they still haven't contacted me neither have I received an update on my application. It has officially been a month since they updated my profile. Now I'll have to wait till Monday to call them again. I mean provide an update at least!!!!

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My husband isn't willing to update his ielts score. If he had a CLB 9, we could've at least applied and dropped into the pool. My ECA points could've been updated whenever. If he gets a CLB 9, our score will be 451. With my ECA it comes to 461

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
My timeline:

University sent out transcripts from London - 15 May

Documents received, under review - 24 May

Documents received, under review - 31 May

Was hoping for another update on Friday since both updates were on Friday, but nothing yet. Only sent my Master's transcript in a signed and sealed envelope directly from the university, is it really that difficult to accept :(

Really squirming in my skin to get this done since the CRS shot up in the last draw.

sgracy0503

Jun 9, 2019
Hi guys. Not sure if anyone was in the same boat as me. I'm from Singapore and my timeline is as below.

6 May 2019: University sent out documents
7 May 2019: Collected by WES
9 May 2019: Documents received. Reviewing your documents
16 May 2019: In progress. We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.

No update since then. I have written in and they mentioned that my documents are under review. Does it take this long?

I've seen some other timelines that have much shorter processing times.

Hope they are not giving mine a miss ):

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Status update today, I dont know how many time do they review the documents.

Dont know when will they accept and start the evaluation.

Documents Received: 21st May
First Update: 24th May- Under review
Second Update: 27th May- Under review
Third Update- 3rd June- Under review
Hey dear, WES is taking longer to review the docs. For me it took 30days. For my husband it took 45days before the status change to In Porogress "we have reviewed and accepted your documents". After that for me,it took 7days to get report due to complete date. For my husband, they gave the estimated due for completion date straightawaywhich is 25th June. In my case, the due date was 17th May. But they actually upload it on 21st May and I'm sure my husband's report won't be issued on time...It probably gonna be delayed for 1-2days as well like mine and some other people have claimed the report issue delays as well.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mine:

14 months MA in Australia (I didn’t include my Bachelor’s degree in the ECA)

May 24 ordered documents from university, express post, no tracking number.

May 31 WES update:
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/31/2019

June 3 WES update:
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/3/2019

Checked some of the completed timelines and I guess it will take at least another full month to get the report. Hope nothing goes wrong!
They took almost 2 months for me.
Yes. Mine too took 2 months. After the docs have been reviewed and received, WES will give the estimate completion date and takes another 20-25days to issue the electronic report which can be downloaded from WES account.

Reactions: dotslash227

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys. Not sure if anyone was in the same boat as me. I'm from Singapore and my timeline is as below.

6 May 2019: University sent out documents
7 May 2019: Collected by WES
9 May 2019: Documents received. Reviewing your documents
16 May 2019: In progress. We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.

No update since then. I have written in and they mentioned that my documents are under review. Does it take this long?

I've seen some other timelines that have much shorter processing times.

Hope they are not giving mine a miss ):
Yeah. Some people are like enough to reveive their report in a month. For me it takes 2 month to receive the report. Currently, WES take 35+ days to review the docs then they will give an update about whether or not the docs is acceptable or not and take another 20-25days to issue the report after they have accepted the docs.

sgracy0503

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah. Some people are like enough to reveive their report in a month. For me it takes 2 month to receive the report. Currently, WES take 35+ days to review the docs then they will give an update about whether or not the docs is acceptable or not and take another 20-25days to issue the report after they have accepted the docs.
That takes awfully long as they mentioned 35 working days for processing and the updates are not as frequent. It is already 3 weeks since the last update but others seem to have some movement. I understand if the documents are not acceptable, they would indicate another status like "On Hold". Majority of it seems to be just "In Progress. We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents".

could this be because it is a peak period for many who are submitting for the ECA?

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That takes awfully long as they mentioned 35 working days for processing and the updates are not as frequent. It is already 3 weeks since the last update but others seem to have some movement. I understand if the documents are not acceptable, they would indicate another status like "On Hold". Majority of it seems to be just "In Progress. We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents".

could this be because it is a peak period for many who are submitting for the ECA?
Yeah. Probably because of the increase in volume of ECA application received by WES. and I think 35 working days means nearly 2 months, right as Saturday and Sunday are not counted as working days :D:D

In my case, I got 4 date updates with the same satus "we have received your docs. We're reviewing your docs." So frustating, but I couldn't do anything but wait.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019

Yes, there has been a significant increase in the number of people applying for Canadian PR. The draws speak for itself.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
For anyone upgrading bachelor to master, I understand we need to send bachelor transcript if we did not send directly from University. Do we also need to resend copy of bachelor degree again or will they Automatically carryover from previous evaluation?

d.singh

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
For anyone upgrading bachelor to master, I understand we need to send bachelor transcript if we did not send directly from University. Do we also need to resend copy of bachelor degree again or will they Automatically carryover from previous evaluation?
no need