Nov 29, 2017
WES Timelines

Account Created - 10/21/2018
Documents Sent by DHL - 04/11/2019
Documents Delivered by DHL - 04/13/2019
Documents Received Update by WES - 04/16/2019
Documents Received Update 2 by WES - 04/23/2019

Documents reviewed and accepted by WES - 05/22/2019

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/11/2019
My docs were delivered on 15 April and second update was on 24 April, I hope my docs are accepted today :D

Did you apply for an upgrade ?

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I sent my documents to WES and was delivered to them on May 21, but today is the 3rd working day and still my account says that the package is not received. What needs to be done in this case.

How much time do they take to acknowledge the documents.

Should I call and confirm with them?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I sent my documents to WES and was delivered to them on May 21, but today is the 3rd working day and still my account says that the package is not received. What needs to be done in this case.

How much time do they take to acknowledge the documents.

Should I call and confirm with them?

Don't worry, they will acknowledge. They can take around 4 working days to acknowledge any receivings.

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Don't worry, they will acknowledge. They can take around 4 working days to acknowledge any receivings.
Should I call them?

I have already sent an email, but they have not responded from 2 days.

Their process is really slow, dont know what to do now.

Thinking of calling them today.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Should I call them?

I have already sent an email, but they have not responded from 2 days.

Their process is really slow, dont know what to do now.

Thinking of calling them today.

They take forever to reply to emails. They do reply, but take a lot of time, sometimes 6 days.

Calling won't help you either, they tend to just give a generic response that they will put in a request to speed up your evaluation, which they won't anyway.

The problem is that WES and other agencies have shortage of staff and the number of evaluations are increasing day by day, that is why there are taking a lof of time to process evaluations.

Reactions: Dheana90

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
But I have got 1 of my degree evaluated previous year already and now paid for an additional degree.

Are you sure I need to send both transcripts again, since 1 degree is already evaluated.
I have talked to WES customer care and confirmed with other members on the forum. When you upgrade, they will automatically move the previous degree to the new application. Now if the previous degree was not sent by university, they will put application on hold asking for you to get the previous degree resent by the university. Even, if you create a new application, they will link it with the older application and really no way out of it.

It is a stupid policy,idk why they are reopening older cases again, but it is what it is. You can choose CES and get the newer degree evaluated from there rather than reopening the older files again. But even CES takes 12 weeks.

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I have talked to WES customer care and confirmed with other members on the forum. When you upgrade, they will automatically move the previous degree to the new application. Now if the previous degree was not sent by university, they will put application on hold asking for you to get the previous degree resent by the university. Even, if you create a new application, they will link it with the older application and really no way out of it.

It is a stupid policy,idk why they are reopening older cases again, but it is what it is. You can choose CES and get the newer degree evaluated from there rather than reopening the older files again. But even CES takes 12 weeks.
This is unbelievable, it seems that they do not trust themselves. When they have already evaluated a degree, why the hell do they need it again. Is there something which can be done, like can I make an argument against this stupid policy.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
This is unbelievable, it seems that they do not trust themselves. When they have already evaluated a degree, why the hell do they need it again. Is there something which can be done, like can I make an argument against this stupid policy.
You could try and please update here if it makes any difference. They are only saying that eff Dec 2018 and new rule making, the agents will verify all previous documents how they were submitted. Such a waste of everyone's time.

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
They received my documents on 1st May. My documents have been under review since 8th May. There's been no update ever since. Whereas my husbands documents reached on 29th April and his evaluation has already started. ECA should be available on 6th June. I don't understand why I haven't received an update yet!

Reactions: saurabh060

saurabh060

May 7, 2019
They received my documents on 1st May. My documents have been under review since 8th May. There's been no update ever since. Whereas my husbands documents reached on 29th April and his evaluation has already started. ECA should be available on 6th June. I don't understand why I haven't received an update yet!
When was your husband's document status updated?

Guneet95

May 31, 2018
Hey guys,
WES had asked me to resend transcripts of my first degree (which is already evaluated) in order to evaluate my second degree.

So I have to reach out to ignou Delhi and they consistently take 2 months to process and send the paperwork.

But. I have a copy of the transcripts from a few months ago at home. Can I just send that from the ignou address to WES?

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
hi,
I have my bachelor's degree attested from IQAS, now I need to get my master's degree attested from WES.so do I need to send my master's degree alongwith my bachleor's degree for attestation.